ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish adidas didn't have to put the continental tag on the UBs. The little plastic piece they use to connect it can get caught in the lace fibers. Had it happen on one of my pairs of Chalks, slightly damaging the lace, and almost had it happen to these Irons just now, but I used that good ol finesse and all is good.

Still, those tags are lace hazards!
Yeah. Snagged the lace on my chalks too.

I had no idea grailed took money damn but hm maybe I should throw my off whites up there too sell them for 335 lol then but sns or another color hm

Last edited:
Threw the creams on the Grailed to test the market and instantly sold listed at 335. Didn't think I would have a buyer that fast at that price. Smfh at grailed taking 30 of it, just ridiculous.

That's crazy. Highest offer for my 9.5 over the past few weeks on here and Ebay was 260. What size did you sell?

Last edited:
i can feel my salt levels rising w/ everyone talkin about resellin chalks in here hahaha 
roll.gif

Grailed used to be free (only PP fees) but as of today they now charge 6% + 4% PP fees.

I put up 4 listings right before the deadline to avoid the fees lol

Also, I have my creams on Grailed for less than 335 and they've yet to sell. Probably because they're size 12 and 13...

gonna start putting message me for a better price on grailed. smh haha

gonna start putting message me for a better price on grailed. smh haha
Funny thing is that they actually give you strikes for doing that, that could end up in a ban. I got a few e-mails from Grailed when they thought I was arranging a deal via e-mail when I was just sending more pictures.

That's crazy. Highest offer for my 9.5 over the past few weeks on here and Ebay was 260. What size did you sell?

Sold a sz 10, I swear it must be the most popular size. Everywhere I've seen 10s go quick

Dammit I had no idea they charged 6% and 4%paypal fees. Last time I'm selling on Grailed. When did they start doing that?

Sold a sz 10, I swear it must be the most popular size. Everywhere I've seen 10s go quick

Dammit I had no idea they charged 6% and 4%paypal fees. Last time I'm selling on Grailed. When did they start doing that?
They started today (yesterday) lol

eBay charges 10 + 4

Kixify charges 7 + 4

Grailed charges 6 + 4

I post on FB and Reddit as my free method, although people on Reddit give you a lot of **** for pretty much not selling at retail.

Last edited:
the 5th, they sent an email out a while ago.

but also, still made $100 if you bought them at retail so no need to complain.

Wow, fuuuuu. Of course I haven't used grailed to sell in awhile and I post something up a day after they added the fees. You are right about still coming up, but i was just surprised to see a 30 dollar fee being charged and not knowing why. Nearly 1/3 of the profit being made due to fees. Thanks for the info though fellas.

Back
Top Bottom