ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@royalconcept was offering to oop a month ago for 235 (retail/fees/international ship) and i almost pulled the trigger...but would of took 3-4 weeks...so i passed hoping they would drop in the states....glad i waited...might be in the minority but these are my favorite cny design on any kick this year...

I liked them just kept it low key. Being Chinese they were a little bit special. Unless they restock (not holding my breathe) it's a done deal since I won't pay resale. Happy CNY to my Asian NTers, hope you copped if you wanted them.

@royalconcept was offering to oop a month ago for 235 (retail/fees/international ship) and i almost pulled the trigger...but would of took 3-4 weeks...so i passed hoping they would drop in the states....glad i waited...might be in the minority but these are my favorite cny design on any kick this year...
Agreed, I got the CNY Tubular Doom as well, but these UB are my favorite of any CNY kicks so far as well

Its all about that hype.... I was here when link was first posted, but passed cause i didn't like colorway. But if i knew it was that limited, i would of cop and traded for creams... ugh haha

last year's CNY Year of the Ram Pure Boost > this year's CNY Year of the Monkey Ultra Boost in my opinion. The mc just looks off only on the toe guard area. 

Happy CNY! And to those who got the CNY UB how did you check out? It wouldn't let me make payment. Let me know

Happy CNY! And to those who got the CNY UB how did you check out? It wouldn't let me make payment. Let me know

I was actually pretty surprised I got through. I tried two different cards and got an error code on both (they're not maxed) so I hit PayPal. Went through Paypal and then it went through.

Last edited:
Missed out. Free Chipotle at least
roll.gif

http://chipotle.com/raincheck
(Fre)e. Coli x UB? 

Ultraboost Uncontaminated?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom