ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, you really gotta get on these links the exact minute they're posted or it's a wrap huh

Adc reps says no restock on creams since it is ltd?
ADC reps have no idea what they're talking about. I had one tell me there'd be a restock within the next 2-3 weeks. They're all just guessing and often have less info than we do in here.

ADC reps have no idea what they're talking about. I had one tell me there'd be a restock within the next 2-3 weeks. They're all just guessing and often have less info than we do in here.
 One told me to check Zappos and Eastbay, even after I gave them the SKU. 

Missed it by 5 min.... Would love to have a pair, but must admit something about this game of having to be on at the exact right time is kind of a rush

Missed it by 5 min.... Would love to have a pair, but must admit something about this game of having to be on at the exact right time is kind of a rush
Yeah man... 30 minutes to an hour is fair... I'm cool with that. But on the minute? That **** is just unreasonable hahaha

no, I only saw them ON ADC in a 14, and they cancelled my order :frown:
That's interesting.  So it's possible that they never had any originally?  There isn't a single size 14 in Creams in completed or active eBay listings.

Question is, if site don't specify limit of 1 per customer. Does that mean we could order like 2-3 pairs in each order?

wait did I just miss 3M restock, 
mad.gif

interesting.. why so many grey heel cups with the women's? and why so much white?! 

Back
Top Bottom