ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only ship with direct signature and tracking not sure if that's allowed with global shipping through ebay, but if you need the money then go for it, if not, hold onto it.

Yeah I'm in no rush to sell, really hoping I DONT get the offer I'm looking for because I want to keep for myself haha.

If i wear a size 10 flyknit racer what size would I be in ultraboost?

Imagine this has been asked before sorry fam

I wear an 11 in FK racers, but go with 10.5 in UB's, with the occasional 11 tossed in there.

To me, there was a whole world of difference between a 10.5 and 11 in FK racer. I just couldn't squeeze into a 10.5, my real size.

Last edited:
I wear an 11 in FK racers, but go with 10.5 in UB's, with the occasional 11 tossed in there.

To me, there was a whole world of difference between a 10.5 and 11 in FK racer. I just couldn't squeeze into a 10.5, my real size.
I know what you mean. I can wear a 9.5 UB comfortably but not a 9.5 racer. Go figure.

Sorry if this question is meant for the yeezy thread but for those who have both - if I'm a US 9 in UBs, what sizing should I go for the 350s

so the "new" yeezy boost pics that leaked yesterday look like basically an uncaged ultra boost with an outsole that covers the boost? 
roll.gif

Does anyone know where I can get the CNY ultra boost?  I missed the ADC drop.

Last edited:
If i wear a size 10 flyknit racer what size would I be in ultraboost?

Imagine this has been asked before sorry fam

I'm a 10 in Racers and a 10.5 in UBs. Wide foot. I could pull off a 10 if I wore no socks tho.

Back
Top Bottom