ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking to pick up a pair of Core Black UBs and wanted to know how they fit. I hear UBs in general fit tight so most people size up 1/2-1 full size. Is that true?

I'm a size 11 in Nike Flyknit Racers and 11.5 in Flyknit Free 3.0s and Hyperfeels so I'm thinking of going with a size 11.5. Would that be big enough?

Appreciate the help in advance! 

Go with the 11.5
I also wear an 11 FKR
I've tried 11 on UB just to tight I had to 1/2 SZ up....

Last edited:
Wtf did not see those Browns comming..
Love the leather touch to it but that upper pater no Bueno.

***so was anyone able to cop??***
I don't think they've actually gone on sale yet. I just saw someone put the style code on the Facebook group and looked it up. I think they're unreleased.

For people without access to ADC

If only they were OG knit pattern. Would they have bumped off the creams? Would be a good alternative if no cream restock.

Where do yall find these links at? I'm just curious how you find out about Adidas drops. It doesn't look like they post them to Twitter. Am I missing something here?

I don't think they've actually gone on sale yet. I just saw someone put the style code on the Facebook group and looked it up. I think they're unreleased.

For people without access to ADC
take out the gradient, pick an earth tone.. these would be FLAMES 
smokin.gif

This! Take that darkest color on the weave and cover the whole shoe in it with a darker or lighter contrast stitch (like the original weave pattern) and these would be insane!

You would think they would have tried that in their design room, right? Would have been pretty damn nice.

Ya killing me

in good and bad ways adidas

those ugly browns and those fire WWs

hope the irons sit at my mall cause i cant decide

Last edited:
Yup & leather on the tongue, in the URL it says Ultra Boost "LGC". Presumably LGC = Leather "Something"?

Came out of left field for sure. Another one to add to the list of SKUs.
Leather Gradient Core maybe?

I wonder if there are more leather cages to come, seems like this and the SNS cage indicates it.

Back
Top Bottom