ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks, decisions decisions now.  Repped too
Was in the same boat. Pulled the trigger on the silvers today.

Have the creams, so I thought I'd go with the non-wool material this time.

Also ordered the MG's today from Amazon cus I wanted to see them in person.

Y'all weren't kidding. Nobody stops at just 1 pair of ultra boosts. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Was in the same boat. Pulled the trigger on the silvers today.

Have the creams, so I thought I'd go with the non-wool material this time.

Also ordered the MG's today from Amazon cus I wanted to see them in person.

Y'all weren't kidding. Nobody stops at just 1 pair of ultra boosts. 
laugh.gif
lol yeah, I got the MG's and Creams at the moment.  Im leaning towards wools, because of the price lol

Packer, line is already 11 deep smh so yea getting there on the morning will probably be a lost cause...but you never know

Where are you in line? if your number 11 you might not be able to cop a pair man... Lately Adidas has been ******ed with the number of pairs they're allocating stores man. 10-20 pairs at the big accounts.

Last edited:
You better believe it. He's a close friend and legit as they come..
He must really want those nicekicks then, that's crazy

Where are you in line? if your number 11 you might not be able to cop a pair man... Lately Adidas has been ******ed with the number of pairs they're allocating stores man. 10-20 pairs at the big accounts.
Packer gets good numbers sometimes. He was told 30 pair in the men's wood wood so he should be ok.

Anybody at Social Status Greensboro?

Just moved to the area last summer and wondering if it's even worth lining up in the morning

Ewww no! This is hopeless. :/
The limited/collab releases are unfortunately going to be like this for the time being, the collab UBs are very difficult to cop. I'm sure more places will drop them over the next couple days but it will be the same as all the rest, near instant OOS to the point where if you don't know exactly when they're dropping and already have the URL loaded & refreshing up you will not be successful. There ins't a definitely list of places that are dropping, only consortium accounts are getting them so that's a good place to start. I seem to remember you saying you lived in Mass., maybe try calling some of the better sneaker boutiques in Boston to see if they're getting them tomorrow. It would likely require lining up though...

I really want them too, we shall see.

Last edited:
The limited/collab releases are unfortunately going to be like this for the time being, the collab UBs are very difficult to cop. I'm sure more places will drop them over the next couple days but it will be the same as all the rest, near instant OOS to the point where if you don't know exactly when they're dropping and already have the URL loaded & refreshing up you will not be successful. There ins't a definitely list of places that are dropping, only consortium accounts are getting them so that's a good place to start. I seem to remember you saying you lived in Mass., maybe try calling some of the better sneaker boutiques in Boston to see if they're getting them tomorrow. It would likely require lining up though...

I really want them too, we shall see.

I called a few places and they said they won't have any and even regular ultra boosts are sold out lol. Boston never gets anything special. I wish I lived in nyc!

All I want are a few cool pairs of shoes to wear to the gym. Lol

Was here before closing and manager said 30 pairs so ill get something for sure...my size is another story smh

these WW ub might be harder to cop than yeezys
It's a limited specialized collaboration, not really meant to be a worldwide release. I'm not even familiar with "wood wood" stores as they're overseas. The production numbers are probably way lower than even the LTDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom