ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's why whenever I camp I like to be #1. Don't appreciate a random person writing names on a paper and telling me when I have to show up to confirm to him that I'm there. It is what it is though, if it's the new way to camp I guess I have to adjust with the times :lol:

Yup seemw like whoever starts the list pretty much makes up the rules, as long as you're not number 20 tho I guess its not worth putting up an argument

These limited UB releases are weak to me. I'll never put the effort into jumping through hoops to cop these limited shoes. Its why i don't have creams or SNS pair, but whatever.

silver=grey > MG
Thinking about throwing in the towel on this one but I really want these Wood Woods.

Glad I don't care about the Highsnobiety collab so I can sit that one out.

Just went through 2 and a half hours of LA traffic to get to proper and there's already at least 30 people in line...

Just went through 2 and a half hours of LA traffic to get to proper and there's already at least 30 people in line...
wtf.. do those people in the back know that they won't be getting any pairs? they've got like 20-25 pairs max and about 5 or so will be going to friends before the people in line get them.

They back door most of the heat to all their Filipino peeps lol. By tomorrow morning they will probably have less than 5 to 8 pair for sale.

Last edited:
Got to proper around 3am for the SNS release and was like 15 or 16th in line and was able to get the last pair so I thought I was good this time. But one of the guys at the back of the line said the first person was there at noon today. I guess I could've just called the store and saved myself the trip. but damn these dudes really about to camp out for 24 hours for these ub's

Got to proper around 3am for the SNS release and was like 15 or 16th in line and was able to get the last pair so I thought I was good this time. But one of the guys at the back of the line said the first person was there at noon today. I guess I could've just called the store and saved myself the trip. but damn these dudes really about to camp out for 24 hours for these ub's
never understood why store owners dont let the people in line know as soon as they get there, how many pairs are gonna be sold so they can count and tell people who didn't make the cut to go home or wait at their own risk. got dudes in line til at 9pm tonight thinkin they all getting pairs and they're be there til like noon or so after they open.

I just don't understand this. Work a few hours instead and just pay resale damn. :lol:

So is it worth staying up or waking up for sneaker and stuff? are there going to be any pairs? I'm tired and fading fast. Want some wood woods but don't want to stay up for an L

Back
Top Bottom