ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Picked up an SNS yesterday for $300.

I felt it was a decent price. Could be wrong.

But they're only going to get harder to find (for cheap) more I wait.

Plus money was right
I wouldnt mind paying 300 for em, the resale price in local markets here is 350 minimum

Getting above freezing, celebrated by pulling out the cny's
Nice!  I think Imma start with red laces on mine 
glasses.gif

anybody else saw that 13,5 pop up at sns? i snatched it 15 minutes ago...hope they'll come through with the order

Well it's a tricky question because the Chalks & MGs fit about as different as any UBs could for me. MGs are one of the tightest pairs I own, Chalks one of the loosest. I'd say the SNS fit closer to the Chalks but wouldn't say you need to size down on them.
Trying the chalks on now and they're a bit snug (sz 12)  Do they loosen up with time?  They're not snug to the point where I have to get rid of them.  Perhaps I can go up to 12.5 on the SNS. 

Trying the chalks on now and they're a bit snug (sz 12)  Do they loosen up with time?  They're not snug to the point where I have to get rid of them.  Perhaps I can go up to 12.5 on the SNS. 
Did you go up .5 from your normal size or stay TTS? The ankle collar area will loosen up a little bit with a few wears but it won't be a major shift. If you need to, you can always take out the insoles and they'll still be very comfy. I have several pairs I've taken the insoles out of.

Did you go up .5 from your normal size or stay TTS? The ankle collar area will loosen up a little bit with a few wears but it won't be a major shift. If you need to, you can always take out the insoles and they'll still be very comfy. I have several pairs I've taken the insoles out of.
I went TTS, same as all my other boosts, but it was kinda hard to slip into the shoe, so i just loosened the laces alittle more than usual, and i have wide feet

Yeah

I went with my Nike/Asics GL3/5 size which is 12.  New Balance 997/998 i'm a 11.5

I guess the good thing that they fit so snug is that I can go with a 12.5 if an opportunity to cop something arises. 

Back
Top Bottom