ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a pair of UB ST for working out. I need the support. I usually use metcons but UB would be so much better.

I'm considering copping my correct size aq4007 from a UK site...is it likely I will incur any extra charges based off the price? and does anyone know how VAT works?

View media item 1935232
Supposedly dropping April 8th via Hypebeast. I've liked these since I first saw them I'm hoping I'll be able to cop a pair.

Yeah the site they're getting their info from is a Japanese blog so the 8th might refer to the Asia release but it'll probly be for US as well. Saw it the other day but didn't want to post the 8th cause those dates are sometimes a few days off.

Regardless they're going to start popping up this Month for sure.

Last edited:

I'm considering copping my correct size aq4007 from a UK site...is it likely I will incur any extra charges based off the price? and does anyone know how VAT works?
I may be wrong but I believe you will be charged standard VAT of 20% (usually included in the listed price?) and unfortunately will not be able to get a refund on this. You can only reclaim the VAT if you purchase goods in person from the UK. No harm in checking with the retailer anyway.

I am not sure about import taxes once it gets over the pond, sorry.

Reactions: You
 Welcome to the world of superior comfort, bruh bruh.

There's no going back now.   Boost changed things, forever.  Coziest Tings
There just isn't any value in what I've been buying now that I've had my hands on and feet in, the boost.

I may be wrong but I believe you will be charged standard VAT of 20% (usually included in the listed price?) and unfortunately will not be able to get a refund on this. You can only reclaim the VAT if you purchase goods in person from the UK. No harm in checking with the retailer anyway.

I am not sure about import taxes once it gets over the pond, sorry.
Repped thanks. I'm a Gunner as well lol...I went ahead and took the chance and the VAT was taken out of the cost when I purchased so it came out to ~$170 including the $16 shipping. We will see what other charges I end up getting.

Btw here's the link for those looking for the aq4007 model: http://www.prodirectselect.com/prod...White-Clear-Grey-Core-Black-121857.aspx?spr=1

They had a 6.5, 7.5, 11.5 and 12.5 US right before I purchased.

Last edited:

Repped thanks. I'm a Gunner as well lol...I went ahead and took the chance and the VAT was taken out of the cost when I purchased so it came out to ~$170 including the $16 shipping. We will see what other charges I end up getting.
cool mate, not a bad price IMO, good luck with charges.

Anyone have a 9.5 3M for sale? Looking for a friend. 
Is it just coincidence that the post after yours came from "a-friend"? 
laugh.gif

Hella off topic but anyone notice the new "MC/easter" kobe 11 toebox looks damn near identical to the UB's toebox lol

Back
Top Bottom