ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
REPPED very much! Just ordered Navy Blue UBs 11.5 with a 25$ discount code. 180€ in total with shipping(about 200$)
smile.gif
They had 46?

a bit underwhelming first when you have them in hand, but absolute weapons on foot!

they also feel even a bit more snug than other UBs, thats because of the big logos on the tongue. they dont give when you try to put your foot in there ^^

Sorry guys that was probably me with the 46. I have a confirmation for it so it should be all good. If anyone wants the discount code let me know.

The UBs are so weird to size. I have a few in size 13, including creams, 3Ms, and I get about a thumb of space, or about half an inch of space. If I do 12.5, they fit fine, but the big toe sticks out looking to rip the primeknit. 

Now today, I tried the Wood Wood for Women, size 12 Men and they almost fit perfect. The toe still sticks out, but the length is fine. 

Drives me crazy sizing up for future pairs! 

The UBs are so weird to size. I have a few in size 13, including creams, 3Ms, and I get about a thumb of space, or about half an inch of space. If I do 12.5, they fit fine, but the big toe sticks out looking to rip the primeknit. 

Now today, I tried the Wood Wood for Women, size 12 Men and they almost fit perfect. The toe still sticks out, but the length is fine. 

Drives me crazy sizing up for future pairs! 
I think I am going to have the same issues/concerns you are. Kind of glad I got an 11 in the WW and an 11.5 in the Cream.

I tried on a 10 in the wools. Fit perfect. Tried on a 10.5 in the core blacks. Super tight. Has me on the fence when it comes to online ordere.

Bout to pay $300 shipped for creams... Somebody please stop me, PLEASE. 

I paid $265 for mine and feel great about it. they are just a super dope cw and it feels infinitely better not having to constantly check Twitter, nt, etc hoping for a restock that may never come, or if it does could be easily missed.

Back
Top Bottom