ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It should be pretty obvious once you had them in hand to tell if they were authentic or not, no? Just compare the boost to your real ones.
They are def legit, since they fit and feel the same as the ones i buy from adc.... What I am confused is that I got that chinese label on my ub box and that pic indicating that they are fake.

Last edited:
whose doing that legit check in that picture? Fake Education? because that's not the first time he's been wrong on legit checking. 

They are def legit, since they fit and feel the same as the ones i buy from adc.... What I am confused is that I got that chinese label on my ub box.
The most important thing is the boost material. If it has the same texture and feel as the boost in your other UBs from ADC they are real.

The fake boost is just cheap plastic.

They are def legit, since they fit and feel the same as the ones i buy from adc.... What I am confused is that I got that chinese label on my ub box.
Fake or not, if they feel the same and they look real then you should be fine as long as they don't fall apart in 4 months.

I highly doubt you are going to be G'checked out there.

If you have real UBs the fakes are VERY obvious once you have them in hand.
So I didn't really follow the whole Pahko thing too closely...so was the guy buying up all the stock from his local FTL then reselling them to us?

That seems like quite the kind task to do.

If not, then it seems very fishy from the start considering he is from the fake capitol of the world.

They are def legit, since they fit and feel the same as the ones i buy from adc.... What I am confused is that I got that chinese label on my ub box and that pic indicating that they are fake.
first fake Asia language  (   with EAN for europe release   ) HOW ??

2nd Authentic100% with EAN for europe release

So I didn't really follow the whole Pahko thing too closely...so was the guy buying up all the stock from his local FTL then reselling them to us?

That seems like quite the kind task to do.

If not, then it seems very fishy from the start considering he is from the fake capitol of the world.
He was helping people get the olive/burgundy pairs on the Adidas Ultra boost Worldwide fb group  Nothing but positive reviews from everyone receiving their pairs from him.

He was helping people get the olive/burgundy pairs on the Adidas Ultra boost Worldwide fb group  Nothing but positive reviews from everyone receiving their pairs from him.
Did he ever provide a receipt for authenticity? (Even then so that can be faked). Or at least where he was getting them from?

I'm not a fake aficionado so I can't really say much other than it just seemed suspect from the start.

Did he ever provide a receipt for authenticity? (Even then so that can be faked). Or at least where he was getting them from?

I'm not a fake aficionado so I can't really say much other than it just seemed suspect from the start.
He sells legit pairs, got my burgundys from him

Why waste the seller's time. It's not cute nor funny. You're not making a statement or anything. 

I hate when buyers do this. Grow the F up
What are you crying about?
The dude asked what they are going to retail for and I replied with $180...

Last edited:
pakho's ubs are legit. he's from hong kong so the boxes are in chinese. I've bought shoes from the hong kong adidas store and all their boxs have chinese on them. 

It should be pretty obvious to tell if they were authentic or not once you had them in your hands, no? Just compare the boost to your real UBs.
Quote:

Guess everyone who bought from Pakho from the fb groups are fake then. Thats the box tag I got on my burgundy and olives on the first pic.
Quote:

Either Fake Checker needs to be fired or Pahko got some really good fakes.
Pakhos burgundys are legit. The boost, the comfort, the primeknit, everything is exactly as my olives from footlocker. Cant tell any tiny difference

first fake Asia language  (   with EAN for europe release   ) HOW ??

2nd Authentic100% with EAN for europe release
Show me comparison between the fakes and legit olives? Are the pic yours or from another source? I am 100% sure mine are legit and has that chinese box label tag.

Last edited:
rip ppl who bought from pakho

what does this even mean? Has it bee confirmed he was selling fakes?

I stayed away from him. Thought there were too many "too good to be true" moments. Saw pics of shoes just thrown into a giant box with no shoe box. Sketched me out.

But from the looks of things, he was legit.

I stayed away from him. Thought there were too many "too good to be true" moments. Saw pics of shoes just thrown into a giant box with no shoe box. Sketched me out.

Nah but I believe many of the shoes he hooked people up with had the Chinese labels. Pretty sure that legit check site is just jumping to conclusions because the labels aren't in English.

No proof he is selling fakes. 

Last edited:
Here is a vid with that same chinese box label... guess they are "fake".

Last edited:

Here is a vid with that same chinese box label... guess they are "fake".

Those are legit.

The chinese box label issue has been brought up in the past.

If Pakho was selling fakes he would have been outed a long time ago.

Just because someone starts an IG doing sneaker rep comparisons doesn't make him/her an expert. Fake Education has been wrong plenty of times and is still considered one of the more reliable sources by many.

2 pairs for olive ultra boost 

size 8 UK

first fake and 2nd for Authentic100% 

be careful guys from damn re-seller 
well, they are made in china and did not drop in majority of the western countries, so i dont see how the authenticity can be determined by the label. my CNYs and Burgundys have box labels that look exactly like the one on top. 

the difference between the real and fakes are pretty obvious - i am sure most of us can tell. again, there may be different manufacturers, and this pair is just one rendition, who knows? knowledge is power 
wink.gif

Copped Burgs from Pahko too. 100% legit. Burgs were an Asia only release so you get Chinese writing on the box pretty simple really.

Surprised people are disappointed with the slight gloss finish of the triple black Ultras. Thats a finish used on alot of other Adidas triple black models, Fluxs, Los Angeles etc.... first time I've heard people complain that midsoles are too glossy [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom