ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Question... for the gradient whites: the grey heel cup is for men and the white heel cup is for women? 

for someone who has missed out on every single all-white restock, the women's white gradient isn't a bad plan b, nohmsayin?
This was my solution back when the whites were so hard to find. I've actually come to like them just as much or more. They're not as stark white but still look clean and neutral. Just size up 1 full size for women and you're good to go.

Just found a pair of size 12.5 DS J&D whites on Klekt for ~310$. Not a bad price at all if anyones interested.

Wore my wool greys to work today, prolly won't be home in time to sign for my 3Ms that are supposed to come today :/ ...I work in an office environment as well and thankfully it's not too strict here either, though I don't usually wear sneakers/jeans everyday.. All the posts for the whites have me itching to get those too smh... Just bought my girl a pair of the flash pink UBs for $99 too, these are too addicting haha

So im about 4000 posts behind again.... literally cant keep up with this thread anymore and refuse to try. have i missed anything important?

In other news.  My Y-3s are 100 miles away!  
smokin.gif

Arrived at Sort Facility SAN FRANCISCO GATEWAY - USA SAN FRANCISCO GATEWAY, CA - USA 07:07

Back
Top Bottom