ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost broke out the creams lol but still waiting. I couldnt risk the possible rain down here.

Damn, where you guys at in Wisconsin? I'm on the border by the lake. Don't ever hear of anyone from Wisconsin on here

Nah just soft people who can't get their panties out their butts off people saying Asian/Black/Latino/insert minority race.

2016 man...

Nobody is mad at the race comments on here. you're the one who keeps bringing race in this thread saying Asians are the only ones reselling kicks like they started this reselling business. People been reselling since the early Jordan days and all sorts of different races been reselling since that time. You can't single out a race for reselling and not expect to catch some heat when damn near everybody resells these days.

nah bro, you aint asian...
Nah he is since he resold all the other pairs
roll.gif

I could keep going but sensitive level is on high since people struck out on Creams today.
laugh.gif

You can go on, but it just gives us a glimpse of how racist and close minded you are.  

This is a diverse shoe forum and you're singling out different races and ethnicities with your stereotypes.

I've seen resellers of all colors, shapes and sizes.   It's not confined to just Asians.  

People got offended (not me by the way, I can care less what you think) by what you said and you still spew your ignorant opinions and call people "soft".  

Why not just talk about shoes?

But by all means, please continue if you feel like you have to continue your agenda against Asians.   

Man adidasalerts let me down on this one.  I assume the SF Westfield Champs has nothing? Just got core blacks yesterday but my thirst is real...

Still haven't received a cancellation notice, nor shipping info.  Hope is dwindling.  I ordered in store, 4.5 hours ago. 

Last edited:

laugh.gif

You can go on, but it just gives us a glimpse of how racist and close minded you are.  

This is a diverse shoe forum and you're singling out different races and ethnicities with your stereotypes.

I've seen resellers of all colors, shapes and sizes.   It's not confined to just Asians.  

People got offended (not me by the way, I can care less what you think) by what you said and you still spew your ignorant opinions and call people "soft".  

Why not just talk about shoes?

But by all means, please continue if you feel like you have to continue your agenda against Asians.   
We have talked about shoes. We've talked about creams for 1100+ posts. We've only had 15-20 merely posts how some of us been noticing resellers and one brought up asians. I co-signed on that yea there's a lot of asian resellers. I never said they were the only resellers.

Back
Top Bottom