ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that is because nmds are trash. i bought a pair to wear , tried em on,  sold em within 24 hours.

those lego bricks kill the boost feel
PK are ok but no where near comfort of UBs.  Mesh I have yet to try so no comment on those.

Just a reminder, Filipinos are asians too...  Carry on... 
Not if they cannot dive
laugh.gif

new to the thread... thanks for all the great posts.. was able to order in store..... 

fastforward 15min:

Me: "Cancelled??? WTF... why?"

Champs Operator: "For being a Hypebeast"

Me:...... F*** you.... 
mean.gif

I called two of the Champs in my area and they said they didn't carry them. Went to look for myself and unfortunately they were right. They had jack. Didn't want to bother driving to the other location.

that is because nmds are trash. i bought a pair to wear , tried em on,  sold em within 24 hours.

those lego bricks kill the boost feel
Ya the comfort forsure takes a dip bc of those blocks, based on looks tho I favor them over UB, but UB is still the GOAT

Just use the officlal adidas chart in the link I posted. In UK sizing there is no difference between mens & womens so 6.5 UK = 7 US (mens)
i could probably fit into a US7 UB... i understand that there is no sizing diff for UK M/W but are the womens shoe more narrow?

If you're normally a 7.5, or consider that TTS, I wouldn't recommend sizing down.

The mens & womens fit nearly identical, in theory the women's are slightly more narrow but I and many others can't feel a difference.

Last edited:
3rd Street Promenade didn't get them, so save yourself a trip. I also tried calling earlier, but they're not even picking up calls. 

Do you guys think Champs lies when people call? I called over 4 stores and they all said no quick. 
Yes they do like but they ain't lying about Creams being gone. with over 1200+ posts since this morning not counting lurkers who roam this page. You can be sure that 1,000s have already called and done what you have done and a good amount have bought 5+ pairs their size or not.

If you're normally a 7.5, or consider that TTS, I wouldn't recommend sizing down.

The mens & womens fit nearly identical, in theory the women's are slightly more narrow but I and many others can't feel a difference.
at this point i dont know what my TTS is, when i wear my navy's theres definitely some toe room lengthwise

Ya the comfort forsure takes a dip bc of those blocks, based on looks tho I favor them over UB, but UB is still the GOAT
In order of comfort its pure boost/ rocket boost> ultra boost> NMD.  I'm talking about the response of the boost (bounce energy return)

It's funny how people complain about the comfort of the NMD

but will be first in line to buy the latest retro Jordan or Ronnie Fieg collab.

Back
Top Bottom