ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Coast will eat. Shipments will probably arrive later today or sometimes this week. Kind of odd they would only have them up to the Midwest.

Continue to harass your local Champs or just ask them when they usually get shipments.

Went to Champs in Cerritos and employees were legitimately not picking up the phone. Haha, must be a "rough" day for them.

Word.  I ordered in store at Del Monte center.  Still waiting. 
Hah yeah I don't even want to call. Today's got me on an emotional rollercoaster, I can't take being L'd right now.  I'm already being a useless POS at the office.

Do you guys think Champs lies when people call? I called over 4 stores and they all said no quick. 

Oh gawd, thread is going to be like:

"Did you say footlocker?"
roll.gif

In order of comfort its pure boost/ rocket boost> ultra boost> NMD.  I'm talking about the response of the boost (bounce energy return)

It's funny how people complain about the comfort of the NMD

but will be first in line to buy the latest retro Jordan or Ronnie Fieg collab.
Ha ha ya you see that a lot, I don't really care enough about comfort to let it drive my purchases, just buy and rock what I like (especially jordan 1s and asics)

anyone know how much customs will be from the UK to canada for UB's? its 145 pounds shipped which is about $270 CAD

Shiiiiiii just got real. FNL too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom