ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just called adidas SM ..."they don't have the creams" JDILLA is giving us wrong info

just called them myself...they dont have the creams...giving us wrong info bruh.
Never know. I've already said this story on here. Long story short: Called, rep said item not in stock, I go in to store, item is in stock. They be on some bull.

Last edited:
after these restocks, I have to assume more adidas stores will get them, I see this release going like 3Ms

One I posted is Champs SM...
and dude wants to say I'm wrong and giving incorrect info 
roll.gif

As of 1:20 PM, Westfield SF champs only have core black and navy ultra boosts on the shelves. Adidas SF had the white ultra boost on display in glass box, not sure if available or any sizes

and dude wants to say I'm wrong and giving incorrect info :rofl:

Nah, they were asking about the adidas Store, not Champs, and you replied affirmatively. Champs SM got them, but Adidas SM getting them is unlikely/unconfirmed.

As of 1:20 PM, Westfield SF champs only have core black and navy ultra boosts on the shelves. Adidas SF had the white ultra boost on display in glass box, not sure if available or any sizes

Sucks that I would have to drive all the way to SF for navy's, sucks even more I cant do a phone order or have shoe order from a different place

LIES LMAO, I just bought a pair and saw 5 heads in there
Nah, they were asking about the adidas Store, not Champs, and you replied affirmatively. Champs SM got them, but Adidas SM getting them is unlikely/unconfirmed.
I have a homie who works at the SM adidas store but isnt working til friday. He hasn't heard anything about them restocking so far. 

I work right on Pico and Main, which is close by to the SM Champs and Adidas, but I'm too lazy to get over there.

I have a homie who works at the SM adidas store but isnt working til friday. He hasn't heard anything about them restocking so far. 

I was in there yesterday, asked if they were getting any new colors and they didn't have any info or know anything.

Back
Top Bottom