ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said "At first when I looked at the shipment it said today. But I can't really know for sure cos when we try to track the shipment it changed. And it changed to shipment tomorrow" idk how tracking works for them but that's what the manger said. He was wearing some PBs lmao

Champs Southcenter is shady as hell.
You guys were there too? I was the skinny white dude towards the front wearing FK trainers haha

As of 1:20 PM, Westfield SF champs only have core black and navy ultra boosts on the shelves. Adidas SF had the white ultra boost on display in glass box, not sure if available or any sizes

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm looking for the White UBs, but don't want to go there and find out that it's only on display :lol:
As of 1:45, only a size 12 in white is what they have. No other colors than already mentioned. I was just there on my lunch :lol:.

when i went to champs i ran into a guy i saw at snkrsxpress 

dude has the DIRTIEST white ub's I have ever seen

when i went to champs i ran into a guy i saw at snkrsxpress 

dude has the DIRTIEST white ub's I have ever seen
Oh wow, someone who actually wears their white UBs. 
laugh.gif

Some info I heard the employee at Champs SM say. These shipped directly from Adidas so they didn't even know they were getting them until they arrived. I'd imagine this could also be the case for other Foot stores. They could be getting shipments from Adidas without word from Corporate.

My 10s from Champs are 01/16 production

Last edited:

Some info I heard the employee at Champs SM say. These shipped directly from Adidas so they didn't even know they were getting them until they arrived. I'd imagine this could also be the case for other Foot stores. They could be getting shipments from Adidas without word from Corporate.
Could explain a lot of the miscommunication we've been seeing, managers are probably just as surprised as us

Here's my theory:

The east coast Champs stores got their pairs first because adidas' DC is in South Carolina. SoCal got theirs today since it's furthest away.

That doesn't really explain why the Bay Area and Seattle haven't gotten any (yet?) but that's my uneducated guess.

Last edited:
Here's my theory:

The east coast Champs stores got their pairs first because adidas' DC is in South Carolina. SoCal got theirs today since it's furthest away.

That doesn't really explain why the Bay Area and Seattle hasn't gotten any but that's my uneducated guess.
Why have the majority of the Texas stores not received theirs yet then?

Here's my theory:

That doesn't really explain why the Bay Area and Seattle hasn't gotten any but that's my uneducated guess.
it will be interesting to see how big the 1/16 run is, i wouldn't be surprised if undefeated and other stores get them by this weekend also

Anyone here from Hawaii lurking cause we know we're the last ones to get things? Lol 
tired.gif

That or were not getting any creams lol

I'll pm you with stock availability when I head to Sac most likely tomorrow. If @Lee831
 gets you a pair first then cheers!

cool ill be on my computer watching thanks for your help. I dont believe sun valley is scheduled to get theres until Friday but you never know right

Back
Top Bottom