ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow clutch on those $200 Y-3s I might have to pull the trigger on those. What's sizing like on these vs UBs?

Ok, I passed the actual referral link for matches earlier, via pm and I'm getting pm saying its no longer working. to those who copped, awesome congrats, and sorry for those who missed out. I think its no longer working :x

How long does it take to receive the discount code from Matches after you enter your email? I keep getting the message "Sorry, There's a delay processing your reward. We'll contact you by email."

Wow clutch on those $200 Y-3s I might have to pull the trigger on those. What's sizing like on these vs UBs?

My TTS is 9.5 US and an 8 UK which is an 8.5 US fit me when I tried them on. 10 US navy UBs fits me the same.

Last edited:

Ok, I passed the actual referral link for matches earlier, via pm and I'm getting pm saying its no longer working. to those who copped, awesome congrats, and sorry for those who missed out. I think its no longer working :x
lmao I've posted this like twice already but it only works for 1 email and then everyone else who enters their email on that link after it's already used have to use a new email on a new link

is there any real difference between the Standard UB soles and the new Continental one? Passed on triple whites restock because im waiting for the white 2.0s but im not a fan of the all white soles on them so if theres no real difference in sole durability ill cop triple whites on the next restock, also i dont plan on running just casual walking.

How long does it take to receive the discount code from Matches after you enter your email? I keep getting the message "Sorry, There's a delay processing your reward. We'll contact you by email."
that means it didn't work. code has to come up right away

Amimon sent me the code link and i got the email within 2-3 minites pf entering my email, i didnt get the delay thing you talkin about.

Does anyone know what time the nmds releasing on endclothing in central time? They told me 0:01 BST but converting it makes it so confusing, srry

Source?  PM me please if information is sensitive.
No particular source just following this current trend of constant restocking. If Adidas is gonna blow everyone out of the water, if they haven't already, it makes sense that Creams are about to be the cherry on top. Not everyone can afford to cop as many shoes as they're pushing out in this one week, so if they extend this out into next week theres gonna be some dry wallets and shoes sitting, like we're already seeing in some spots with Navys.

@VChong  Keep trying, i was just able to cart 10 and get to the CC/paypal page.  Didn't cop though, just tried.

I've had a 10.5 in cart since the link was posted and still hasn't been cart jacked 
laugh.gif
Just copped! It went through! 
happy.gif

Amimon sent me the code link and i got the email within 2-3 minites pf entering my email, i didnt get the delay thing you talkin about.
Yeah, and now the actual ref link doesnt work, just redirect me to the generic referee site instead of my personalized one. 

Yeah, and now the actual ref link doesnt work, just redirect me to the generic referee site instead of my personalized one. 
Yeah ik, but thanks to you i can cop some y3 for $200! Might keep the code until the restock of the white y3 zg knit

Back
Top Bottom