ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol how you know they restocking EXACTLY one day after my code expires..... If amything imma get the black y3

trying to play some jedi mind tricks on you. I have no clue when they are coming back. Just said 15 since your code expires in 14. Get it?

What size are you looking for?

trying to play some jedi mind tricks on you. I have no clue when they are coming back. Just said 15 since your code expires in 14. Get it?

What size are you looking for?
Lol my bad wasnt thinking about what u say.

Im looking for sz 8 y3 zg knit since i heard its one sz bigger than ur normal sz

I wonder how many pairs ppl actly get to wear their UB collection. Because there are too many nice CW. Above and beyond the GR comes the collabs and they are like the must haves. So my question is.. If you can only have 3 pairs in your rotation, what wld they be?

My top 3 would be (these are wants, dont own them tho):

1. SNS - unique CW. Can pull off as a black or white pair depending on the laces..
2. Creams - versatile and can be "dressed up" with polos etc.
3. OG - just because they are the OG

Anything that's a collab is overrated. I much prefer the solid colored, non-caged UBs. I can't keep up with the colorful shoes like you young folks.

For me HS are far and away the most overrated.  I find Grey Wools/MGs to both be better colorways and far less hyped.
To the untrained eye they look like gray wools. To put it into terms, it's like gray wools are iPhones in 64gb and HS is a 128gb. You'll probably only know the difference if you ask.

Had another trade fall through for an 11.5 cream (1/2 size too small for me).   Then miraculously karma came to me in the name of @jpac1738 because he had my actual real size 12s. 
nthat.gif

Had to sport the creams today, while dropping off Jpacs creams. 
That's what's up. 

any on feet pics? not sure if i should get them since i can cop for under retail... 

In-person it's a really deep true blue. I would say very Kentucky Blue or if you are in the Bay, it's Warrior Blue.

thanks man, never thought of searching for a on foot review on youtube. looks a little different from the stock photos to me though...

anyway glad you got your sz12 creams 
laugh.gif

thanks man, never thought of searching for a on foot review on youtube. looks a little different from the stock photos to me though...

anyway glad you got your sz12 creams 
laugh.gif

Thanks. Those went straight to @Rambo831  for a trade. Good luck on finding Royals. Thems almost a year old. Maybe they'll restock like navys...extreme wishful thinking haha.

How do you get the code I purchased yesterday but how do you generate a new code people said you cant do it anymore?
I didn't generate any new ones.  The thing is, to help out all the folks a few weeks back I had to create like 8 bogus emails to have codes sent to. 
laugh.gif
  So while checking a couple of the bogus emails that the codes never populated back then, yesterday I received two "last chance to use your code" emails from MF.  But why send me those emails if the codes in it dont work. 
mean.gif

1. Cream's
2. Mystery Grey's
3. Olive's
Good line up. Those are the 3 more intricate and well-thought out CWs. Accent colors are where they should be. Minus the MG's laces, a lace swap make them shine.

Mine would be:

1. Solar Red

2. Creams

3. Silver

Next pair? Man, some of us just want one pair.
embarassed.gif

Haha, no I know.  I originally went w/ my usual 12 like my Grey Wools back on Dec 28th.  Creamsicles were gone in a flash so there was only time to cop a pair for me and my baby brother.  They're hands down my favorite colorway, but I find mine run a little bigger than my GWs or maybe the knit just isn't as tight.  Who knows if the double up is even possible.  Gonna have to be Johnny on the spot once ADC drops given how fast those OG Whites flew off the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom