ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't generate any new ones.  The thing is, to help out all the folks a few weeks back I had to create like 8 bogus emails to have codes sent to.  :lol:   So while checking a couple of the bogus emails that the codes never populated back then, yesterday I received two "last chance to use your code" emails from MF.  But why send me those emails if the codes in it dont work.  :smh:

Ahhh ok so cannot get the 75 off anymore when refering somebody then

Just curious, which color y3 zg boost do you guys like? 

Black/white ?

OR

Black ?

Because I know a lot of people get the black/white ones cause jerry lorenzo wore them lmao

thanks man, never thought of searching for a on foot review on youtube. looks a little different from the stock photos to me though...

anyway glad you got your sz12 creams 
laugh.gif

Thanks. Those went straight to @Rambo831  for a trade. Good luck on finding Royals. Thems almost a year old. Maybe they'll restock like navys...extreme wishful thinking haha.
haha thanks, but i got myself covered with a spot for those royals 
wink.gif
 just thinking whether to splash the cash

Good line up. Those are the 3 more intricate and well-thought out CWs. Accent colors are where they should be. Minus the MG's laces, a lace swap make them shine.

Mine would be:

1. Solar Red
2. Creams
3. Silver

Thanks! Your line up is top notch too.

If I had to choose a top 5, Solar Red's would most definitely make the cut.

Just curious, which color y3 zg boost do you guys like? 

Black/white ?

OR

Black ?

Because I know a lot of people get the black/white ones cause jerry lorenzo wore them lmao
black/white... never liked completely-black uppers, and i didnt know who that guy was until someone posted about jerry lorenzo here 
tired.gif

@rambo831 the codes you're trying. You're not forgetting to add $300 worth first right? I had a code thought didn't work but turns out I forgot to do the $300 first. Just checking

haha thanks, but i got myself covered with a spot for those royals 
wink.gif
 just thinking whether to splash the cash
If for a good price, cop! not that many out there. Especially with new people scooping up core blacks / navy / gray wools. Royals def stand out from those.

What laces would you guys recommend for the Mystery Greys? I'm thinking about doing a lace swap but I'm not sure which ones to get.

Who the hell is Jerry Lorenzo? The black and white pops more than the all black ones so i liked those a bit more. Already have the core blacks so not sure if I would need another pair of black boosts

What laces would you guys recommend for the Mystery Greys? I'm thinking about doing a lace swap but I'm not sure which ones to get.

Sadly, I don't have these yet - so I can't really say. I was to stubborn to cop when they restocked like every week for a whole month.

Who the hell is Jerry Lorenzo? The black and white pops more than the all black ones so i liked those a bit more. Already have the core blacks so not sure if I would need another pair of black boosts
Haha @tankdayglo's conversation w/ that one seller.

JL is that Fear of God creative director and founder.

Those look pretty dope. Thanks! I'll pick those up if they restock.
There's a whole bunch of other sites that offer rope laces but some fit too thick so it'll be a tight squeeze since the eyelets are oval and not round.

I suggest 42" or maybe 48" of you double knot.

^^ Thats a very clean look you have going on there jpac jpac . When I get them I plan on throwing on some solar yellow laces for that HDR pop effect. I actually think those two colors go well together.

^^ Thats a very clean look you have going on there @jpac1738. When I get them I plan on throwing on some solar yellow laces for that HDR pop effect. I actually think those two colors go well together.
Volt lace swap from a while back. I see some people tie their shoes in that way so almost has the same effect. They Volt/3M, forgot where I got them though.

Still trying guys, but haven't received anything.  From the looks of it, it's all a front from MF.  No more codes are being populated, at least from my end.  Nevertheless, looks like we need to get this done by Tuesday.

With Jpac, it was just trust man, simultaneous shipping.  
You should just buy each other's items via paypal invoice if you want a truly safe trade although it will cost a little more.

Glad everything worked on trust though; few people trades work out on just trust.

Back
Top Bottom