ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just spent 10 minutes looking for that link i clicked to get there. no idea where. i think i just got lucky. clicked a link and it opened a new tab.

Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10% he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan"  :smh:

That resell life is real. :rofl:

Don't wanna be another number, but if anyone has that $75 code would be appreciated too. I placed a order at 10% bc i thought the $75 was dead by now

I finally found it. it is in the email that you get once someone uses your referal link. e-mail subject is "Your $75 off, thanks to the friend you referred‏"
this is the e-mail i got yesterday.
I never got one of those emails even though my referrals used the code.

Super thirsty for one of those codes. I've been wanting both the white and the black Y-3's, but I'd be more than happy to get just one or the other. At that price, they'd be an everyday wear.

Think I'm gonna go w/ the grey rope laces for now, will probably end up putting the flat grey laces back in at some point. Nice to have the red as an option if I want em a lil more flashy.

Really nice suede they used on these things.

Thread is just craziness over trying to get a matches code now lol 

Back
Top Bottom