ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone get any updated on the fedex website regarding the ub white restock from ADC?
mine still doesnt show up even though it says "shipped" in my ADC account.

Ordered my black y-3 pures last night and they should be here tomorrow. If they really deading the 75 off on matches and everyones are starting to expire while youre waiting on a restock then send them over im trying to cop some saint laurent lmao.

Also if you use the 10% off code its still $247 shipped which is still good.

Last edited:
Ordered my black y-3 pures last night and they should be here tomorrow. If they really deading the 75 off on matches and everyones are starting to expire while youre waiting on a restock then send them over im trying to cop some saint laurent lmao.

How're we even still getting these codes? I placed my order and I was only shown a 10% off referral

Hows your shipping so fast? I ordered on friday and it says its still in UK and expected to deliver on the 15th?

yea.  mine are currently in Oakland, CA.  Due for delivery tmrw.
Damn, i got a shoprunner notification that mine would be delivered tomorrow but my order is still listed on ADC as "Processing", this goes for both the whites and the blacks I ordered.

anyone get any updated on the fedex website regarding the ub white restock from ADC?
mine still doesnt show up even though it says "shipped" in my ADC account.
Same, they emailed me its shipped since saturday and the fedex page still says no tracking found 

Hows your shipping so fast? I ordered on friday and it says its still in UK and expected to deliver on the 15th?
Did you use the USAFREE code? I ordered Sunday and mine will be here tomorrow.

Lol i have until april 22, which by then hopefully they restock the white y3. If not, imma buy something off of that site so i wont feel bad haha

How're we even still getting these codes? I placed my order and I was only shown a 10% off referral
People still have original 75 offs from people using their link but i know all of them already expired or should be this week but people are hoping they restock before they expire.
I dunno this is my 3rd pure boost off matches and they always get to me within 2 days im in cali

Same, they emailed me its shipped since saturday and the fedex page still says no tracking found 
good to know

adc hasn't emailed me anything,

all it says its shipped when i check my orders.,

but when i click on the link to track it, it opens up fedex but yet it's not in fedex's system yet, maybe it takes a bit of time before fedex updates?

Back
Top Bottom