ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh you holdin on to that matches code with no intent to buy lmao. Slide it into my pm when you get those chalks i need to cop some saint laurent
I tried clicking your OG matches instruction post with the referral link. Does that still work or am I looking a fool?

Last edited:

Alright apparently not enough people know WSS well enough to know I was joking.

Def not dropping there haha
But they get Js tho... 
laugh.gif

And the cream/chalk search ends for me. Picked up my size at Baldwin Hills FTL. And I was just here last night at around 630pm and they told me they had none. Some shady **** going on. So I roll to Lakewood, none my size as stated in a previous post. Ask dude to check and see if any close have my size. Says Baldwin hills and Culver City. Both about 45 min away. Call to see if they stash it away. Culver City, line busy. Call Baldwin Hills, tell dude, I'm here at Lakewood FTL, they're showing you have a pair of 11's chalk/cream in stock. Dude says, we do but someone is trying them on. I'm thinking what are the f'in odds of that!?!? Anyways, still roll thru, walked up asked dude if they have any creams/chalk in size 11, goes and checks, and they have them. I tell him I was just here last night. And he tried to tell some ******** that they hadn't checked them in to stock or something, that they did it this morning. I play along and say, oh I'm lucky then. Glad the hunt is over.

I wrote some post earlier yesterday about Green Acres, slandering who posted the info

BUT because of you, I was able to go to the FTL there and go in :nthat:

View media item 1992481

Manager told me he wasnt sure if they were gonna get them in.....but then was like but yo ill put the smallest size on the side for you IF they come in. Come back at 330 my guy. I was like 500 my g.

I came back at 230 bc i didnt trust em. And shorty was like yoooo b we got em. And young manager put them aside for you god. Iwas like yoooo ma blessings 500

Then I had to get another pair for my boy but whole staff came at me like WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA

1 per person

After they calmed down, they was like yo take your coat off my guy and come back in 30 min, manager told me he hold down the 9.5 for me. I was like ima take a shower brb

I came back in 20 min bc i didnt trust them

No coat on and lookie behind the registers they already had me set. I was so hyped I told shorty yo ma give me those adidas socks right there. thats like a $20 dinner date

The 3rd pair was the joint i got from champs last week. I was gonnna exchange for a 9.5 but then i forgot champs =/= FTL so my boy getting the 10. My girl getting the 8. My myself geting the 9.5

i tried really hard.....still was lost throughout ..

Someone just oop this man. :lol:

I see you dudes with 10+ pears you know who you are. :nerd:
Fam me too these the only kicks I want been wanting them for a while now and New York a bunch of savage kids all hype beast getting mad pairs and trying to make a dollar off people just want a pair to myself.

Been trying to find a pair for myself since the gf offered to cop for my bday.. T_T  Guess ill just get a pair of pure boost instead lol

Fam me too these the only kicks I want been wanting them for a while now and New York a bunch of savage kids all hype beast getting mad pairs and trying to make a dollar off people just want a pair to myself.
♫ that's just the way it is. things will never be the same ♫

if you see a bunch of hypebeasts posted up at a footlocker, you know somethings up. Stalk them at all costs!!

After gettin my 2 pairs cancelled last week with Champs, glad I managed to cop the 2 I needed yesterday at FTL.

Funny cuz I called the store earlier in the mornin and they said "nope not on our manifest, we're not getting them."

Read on here that spots randomly got shipments in. Said F it and drove down to the mall alittle later. Took my time and was in no rush. Was even goin to grab a bite at the food court first but said lemme check FTL first.

Not even making my way to the Adidas section yet, I checked out what J's they had lol. Walked to the other side and sure enough joints were sittin on the damn shelf!

Employee noticed me juiced with the display shoe in my hand and straight up asked "what size you need bro and how many you need?" :smokin Soon as he went to the back more ppl started trickling in askin for them.

Glad I got the 2 I needed in the first place and was able to oop the extra to a NT homie. Came home and Preme orders were at the doorstep.

Not a bad day :lol: My bad for the long read.

Peace.

Last edited:
After gettin my 2 pairs cancelled last week with Champs, glad I managed to cop the 2 I needed yesterday at FTL.

Funny cuz I called the store earlier in the mornin and they said "nope not on our manifest, we're not getting them."

Read on here that spots randomly got shipments in. Said F it and drove down to the mall alittle later. Took my time and was in no rush. Was even goin to grab a bite at the food court first but said lemme check FTL first.

Not even making my way to the Adidas section yet, I checked out what J's they had lol. Walked to the other side and sure enough joints were sittin on the damn shelf!

Employee noticed me juiced with the display shoe in my hand and straight up asked "what size you need bro and how many you need?"
smokin.gif
Soon as he went to the back more ppl started trickling in askin for them.

Glad I got the 2 I needed in the first place and was able to oop the extra to a NT homie. Came home and Preme orders were at the doorstep.

Not a bad day
laugh.gif
My bad for the long read.

Peace.

View media item 1992921IG:eko327
That overdyed hoodie is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

wanted to cop but cant be spending like crazy rn lol

And the cream/chalk search ends for me. Picked up my size at Baldwin Hills FTL. And I was just here last night at around 630pm and they told me they had none. Some shady **** going on. So I roll to Lakewood, none my size as stated in a previous post. Ask dude to check and see if any close have my size. Says Baldwin hills and Culver City. Both about 45 min away. Call to see if they stash it away. Culver City, line busy. Call Baldwin Hills, tell dude, I'm here at Lakewood FTL, they're showing you have a pair of 11's chalk/cream in stock. Dude says, we do but someone is trying them on. I'm thinking what are the f'in odds of that!?!? Anyways, still roll thru, walked up asked dude if they have any creams/chalk in size 11, goes and checks, and they have them. I tell him I was just here last night. And he tried to tell some ******** that they hadn't checked them in to stock or something, that they did it this morning. I play along and say, oh I'm lucky then. Glad the hunt is over.
told people yesterday those dudes were shady and that you just gotta keep pestering them. they had a fsr according to the stock locate and tried to play dumb and said they never had any of them in stock.

anyone know sizing on solebox ub?? if i'm sz9 and wear 9.5 in other ub should i get 9 or 9.5 like other ub

Back
Top Bottom