ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best UB imo would be the 3m's. Simple with a great contrast. But when that light hits, daaaaamn daniel! Most unique color way to date. 3m weave into the PK? Legit.

Personally, for the level of difficulty obtaining to execution ratio, the HS is definitely not one to lose sleep over.  I'll admit that it would have been nice to have snagged for retail though, but not higher.

It's entirely possible for something to be nice, but still manage to be boring. Say what you will about the previous consortium drops, and maybe it was a matter/victim of timing, but this one didn't really bring anything new to the collab table. 

Best UB imo would be the 3m's. Simple with a great contrast. But when that light hits, daaaaamn daniel! Most unique color way to date. 3m weave into the PK? Legit.
I ordered a pair from JJ a few months ago and they cancelled it. the wound still hurts haha.

Personally, for the level of difficulty obtaining to execution ratio, the HS is definitely not one to lose sleep over.  I'll admit that it would have been nice to have snagged for retail though, but not higher.

It's entirely possible for something to be nice, but still manage to be boring. Say what you will about the previous consortium drops, and maybe it was a matter/victim of timing, but this one didn't really bring anything new to the collab table. 
HS UB is a nice shoe but it was just half a**ed execution compared to SNS, WW and SB.

I ordered a pair from JJ a few months ago and they cancelled it. the wound still hurts haha.
I still have my page monitor on that page. 
nerd.gif

Damn, Short Hills NJ FTL sold out of Creams as of an hour ago, only a few Navy's left. I knew I should have stopped in during my lunch break...

everybody who has had the highsnob ub in hand and calling them mediocre is insane in my eyes...and even calling them boring cause they are "just grey"!

in my eyes they are the BEST ub to this date.....simple but yet so awesome! 
i just unboxed my pair.  i'll have to disagree with you.  these are very "meh" when compared to other colorways.

forsure been posted but these pharrel boosts are dope just dont want human race on it. anyone know when they drop?

I'm brand new to NikeTalk! Just got put on to the page through a friend. Just got back from Footlocker Sunvalley Mall in Concord. Was able to snag the last size 8.5 creams!! There was still 1 sz 8 and a 13 left! Workers didn't seem to like the shoe, so they seemed straight forward. 

Damn, Short Hills NJ FTL sold out of Creams as of an hour ago, only a few Navy's left. I knew I should have stopped in during my lunch break...
Did they have them yesterday? I only remembered to call Woodbridge and Menlo... Damn... 

Back
Top Bottom