ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been away for a min.
Looks like I missed Chalks yet again.
The triple black come Friday correct? Can't miss those. I'll go to my local champs and try to cop online while I'm waiting.

I called my local champs and they are not sure when shipment comes in... They told me I can come in and wait until shipment arrives LOL
Just sit at the door with a camping chair lol. I'll take an extended lunch break, but can't stay all day. Hope we get lucky there.

Been away for a min.
Looks like I missed Chalks yet again.
The triple black come Friday correct? Can't miss those. I'll go to my local champs and try to cop online while I'm waiting.
Triple black not confirmed for friday. Seems unlikely at this point.

Definitely won't be dropping at Champs to start with haha

I called all champs near Chitown and they said it's already restocked and not getting them again,

It seems like store that got them few weeks ago aren't getting second shipment

I called all champs near Chitown and they said it's already restocked and not getting them again,

It seems like store that got them few weeks ago aren't getting second shipment
I also gave stores on the launch calendar a call and they said they aren't restocking tomorrow because they released them early last week. 
ohwell.gif

Did anyone in here cop from brea when they first got em? Was wondering what time they received their shipment so i can estimate when imma be outta there.

I also gave stores on the launch calendar a call and they said they aren't restocking tomorrow because they released them early last week. :\

Of all the footstores Champs always has the worst coordination with the Launch Locator. The biggest surprise with all this to me was FTL putting navys on the Launch Locator but not chalks.

People keep saying the creams fit differently than other UBs.. If my white UBs are 9.5 and fit perfect should I go 9 for the creams then? 9.5 will be to big??

People keep saying the creams fit differently than other UBs.. If my white UBs are 9.5 and fit perfect should I go 9 for the creams then? 9.5 will be to big??

Id stay the same size as all your other UBs.

I was in the exact same situation. I tried on both real quick at the store and the 9.5 felt better. After comparing with my size 9 Solar Red and size 9.5 3M I think the chalks fit a little bit bigger. You could really go with either but they will feel slightly bigger than your whites.

I'll probably be returning the size 8.5 I bought tomorrow if anyone is in Utah and wants to pick them up. They are too small for me and I don't have time to try to ship these things to people to make 30 bucks lol.

Back
Top Bottom