ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those on the east coast, did the champs stores on the launch locator receive more stock for today or if they received it last week that was it?

For those on the east coast, did the champs stores on the launch locator receive more stock for today or if they received it last week that was it?
I called both stores in my area and they said they are getting hammered with people wanting creams but don't have any.  Said they know they're on the launch locator site but have not heard that any will show up today.  I may stop by later to check in person.

Haha I thought I spoke to you. I was one of the first there and the 2-3 people that were there also were trying to rack up on all the small sizes and take them to flight club.. lol.

Just called Roosevelt field champs and the Line is apparently 20-30 people out the door. Sounded like they got in around 50-100 pairs of inventory tho

I called both stores in my area and they said they are getting hammered with people wanting creams but don't have any.  Said they know they're on the launch locator site but have not heard that any will show up today.  I may stop by later to check in person.
Thanks. Appreciate the info. I guess if anything, I'll go for lunch then

they are few and far between. Most in this thread are 7-28 years of age.

But also arguing with someone who actually thinks Lebron is the MVP is absolutely pointless. Dumb is dumb. Cant argue with someone with that mindset.
I fall outside of that range. And look at the numbers. Its most valuable. Meaning, the most needed by his team to win. GS is still good without Curry, Cavs? Not so much. Besides, like the point made earlier, Curry is a scorer, only. No Defense, or nothing else to speak of to provide to his team in terms of value. Your known for scoring and 3's and dont even average 30 ppg on the season? And Lebron arguement for MVP against Curry, is just dumb? Get real.

Gooooood morning! Last night was a spectacular night for basketball, don't even feel like going to work this morning 
mean.gif

Anyway, hope the NT fam gets to eat today!! You get a Cream! You get a Cream! You all get Creams!! Except for therefill, Tsneaks, and animon. We stay starving. 
nerd.gif

And based on the info I'm reading on here about stores in other cities, it looks like I shouldn't even bother taking an extended lunch today.
laugh.gif
  Folks lining up already?! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom