ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

your size small and my size large is def a struggle, and both coming from the 6ix lol
you would think we'd have a pretty good selection, but we really don't get anything here 
roll.gif

I think i'm just going to wait for these resellers to figure out that no one is paying more than 250 for them anymore. Didn't really expect people to be lining up for them this badly.

Too bad you're too far from Hanford!   Heck, too bad I'm too far
laugh.gif
I dont need a pair anymore AdrenalineRush got me 10 from there since they didn't have his 11.5 and are finishing up the exchange tomorrow.
smile.gif

And the dam post office left the package returned to me at my office and didnt even tell me or leave a note. haha

Seriously. Dudes are selling em for $230, thats a little over $30 profit. Thats not worth the gas, waiting in line, and you know damn well you gonna stop by Sarku Japan or Chipotle for food where you coudda jsut ate at home.
laugh.gif
this man said Sarku ......lol, but cant front it is fire lol

You still haven't gotten your 8 bruh?  I tried to grab one for you at sun valley FTL but they said they never got them.  Checked with Champs and inventory couldn't locate anything.
ROFL, the sideline struggle is real! Appreciate you looking out though, that's what's up. Yeah, Sun Valley FTL in Concord had a size 8 when the lady helped me look up inventory. I read that somebody from NT got a chance to scoop it up the next day. I shoudl've just taken the risk and drove there the day that lady was able to check for me. They said no guarantees so I didn't bother. 
laugh.gif

Just need 1 pear of 12s :frown:

Didn't expect Stonestown to be that crazy, was gonna have a friend check at 1pm

Just grabbed my size 8 pair from FL in little rinky dink Tucson, AZ. If they got them everyone should have! I went in about 30 minutes ago and they barely got the shipment in so everyone keep calling and checking. 
smokin.gif

just went ahead and paid the 230 for the chalks. been waiting since dec to get them 50 above retail isn't killing me 

just went ahead and paid the 230 for the chalks. been waiting since dec to get them 50 above retail isn't killing me 
You got near retail tbh, 180 plus tax is around 190-200 so its not bad. Wanting to get a pair for that price also

Last edited:
At least it didn't tell you there was and then when you get there you find out that the store didn't get shipment. They even took the store off the locator when I checked after leaving.

Lol, it was on the launch locator yesterday but disappeared today. Hmnm

True...  But I thought they did chalks back then...  Maybe Im thinking just blogs and stuff... 
I remember Chalks having a day announced (was it late December?), but not a time. I specifically remember that bit because it was somewhere in between when Packer jumped the gun on everyone and people eventually clamoring for them then, that some article gave a date, but then again that wasn't Adidas themselves. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom