ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do shoe trees actually help flatten the shoe so they don't point upwards?

I was thinking about putting shoe trees in mine but was afraid of stretching the shoe

They stretch the prime knit. Either you're buying a half size too big or they're buying a half size too small. Prime knit does stretch so I'd probably go with the latter

anyone know if https://saints.com.sg is legit? I purchased a pair of Olive UBs from them like 2-3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation. They claim to have a "warehouse delay"

Purchased from them 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. They charged me 55 for shipping so I would have expected my shoes by now. I'm about to file a claim on PayPal.

We need to see more uncaged gradients. Anyone got the white uncaged? Too many people after the creams i gave up

Just an FYI in regards to my post of " 7.5 navy ub pm" I was telling someone where to get shoes I wasn't trying to sell. Perhaps I was unclear but the person I gave the info too didn't bother to say anything either. Well in any case funk you very much too. Was just trying to help.

I hope the person that flagged me had a great sense of accomplishment. You probably saved the world, What a great a great deed. Pat yourself on the back. Sorry I guess you are probably a reseller. There I go assuming... My bad. I know to apologize. I'm sorry.

My last post will be this. I saw on display navy ub today in the West Covina foot locker. I didn't check size but it looks like a larger size.

indifferent.gif
mean.gif

NMD laces are way too long, but I don't like this short laced look at all.

Yeah, the Cream restock did send this thread into a frenzy. And I am definitely guilty of contributing to some of that madness  
laugh.gif

Aside from the posts from new accounts with 1 post asking, "Can anybody throw me an oop" or "which stores got the Creams", I thought it was pretty entertaining and fun. And it was good to see people provide local information about their local stores and people helping each other out with purchases (even though I just learned today that it is illegal here in NT). And I have to say, I wouldn't have been able to cop a pair if I just left it in my sig. 

That being said... just got these in today thanks to @rayisherexd  
nthat.gif
. Straight to feet with the one cardboard tree it came with 
laugh.gif
Cardboard inserts > Ikea shoe trees 
laugh.gif

Looks like everyone got their UB lace packs from RLS lol. Just got mine in today as well. Someone asked what the navy's look like with white laces. I just slapped on some white/grey rope 3m's on mine.

Last edited:

Has anyone ever solved a solution on how to Un-Yellow a midsole on UBs? My OG Purps are DONE lol 
Someone's artistically inclined brother painted their beyond trashed HBs and they looked great afterwards.
 So you guys may remember me posting about my HB that got destroyed in the washing machine a few weeks back.

Boost went a funny yellow looking colour and the heel also went a similar shade. My brother who is handy when it comes to painting finally got time to sit down with them and try to save them.

Happy with the outcome. Just need to find a decent chrome silver looking paint for the boost symbol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom