ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the y3 pureboosts are THAT roomy? might give the UK12 a shot then...
The Y3 runs at least a .5 size big.  Some are able to go down a full size from there UB size.  I'm a 12 in UB and went with 11.5 Y3 and still have a bit of room. 

I HATE that adidas sizing is so inconsistent. 

I want those y3s but I cant try them on :frown:

Are they available anywhere online for retail?

View media item 2023584 Caught 3m's at JJ's (Harlem) last week on a small restock while on vacation. Been wearing them for 3 days straight. Put them to the test walking to work from the train and they're definitely up there in terms of comfort. Looking forward to copping more pairs.

Word. Still bummed out about that holabirds fakeout. 
eyes.gif

pretty disappointed with the ultraboost M, not sure what M means but they fit smaller and something about the knit. its like thicker or something. just gonna keep my wools and og whites. 

I feel these would look dope uncaged though. 

Last edited:
doesn't Ultra Boost M just mean it's the Men's pair, and that there is a Women's version of the same colorway. So they have to distinguish between M and W.

what @darinmoose  is saying about the tighter fit, judging from his previous posts, he might have just picked up the Triple Whites 2.0 which has a different knit pattern. And the new knit pattern is indeed tighter than the OG knit pattern found on his Wool's and OG GR Whites. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom