ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could possibly do that or bring in the waist, although I think they're drawstring waist so that might not really an option or even necessary.

I'm sure if you found the right tailor they'd do whatever, even mess w/ the zippered leg openings but it'd cost a pretty penny. My tailor will reluctantly redo the bottom of joggers but it's like $50-65 depending on his mood haha. I've never actually had him redo the elastic, just had him taper some older joggers that had lost elasticity which is only like $15. 

I know my tailor wouldn't mess with the zipper leg openings though.

i still need the name of your tailor. Mine moved to FLorida 6 months ago, and things haven't been the same. I'm lost.

any pants I purchase, I always need to trim them to get the right length. Its usually 4+ inches too long. Length on these are always on point?

Whats yor height? I think these style of pants its ok if it bunches up a bit on the bottom. You can always let the zipper looser too.

Last edited:
The wife is still team under retail. Whites for $162 shipped on release day last year and just picked up OGs for $160 shipped.

any pants I purchase, I always need to trim them to get the right length. Its usually 4+ inches too long. Length on these are always on point?
Yeah I feel you man, I get the majority of my pants tailored too. I think with these they're designed to "stack" so they make them on the longer side.

i still need the name of your tailor. Mine moved to FLorida 6 months ago, and things haven't been the same. I'm lost.
Lizon Tailors in Culver City.

Al should take good care of you, depending on his mood haha.

But yeah he does good work. He's getting old too though and has started taking extended vacations so I might have to start looking for a new guy as well.

I still consider my girlfriends deal the luckiest ever, although I was the one who found it. I got her the OG purple UB's for 105$ shipped. It was the last pair and luckily her size and I found them like 1 1/2 month ago.

Last edited:
Anyone know which Champs (or stores in general) in the Philly/Jersey area stock UBs? My boy just moved out there and I'm trying to help him out.

Hey guys I need some help. I recently copped the Ultra Boost Triple White Kids Youth Size 5. Here's the style code: BA9274.  What is the size conversion from youth women? I am looking around but getting mixed answers. Thanks. 

Pictures:

Size 13 Creams up on Amazon at retail?

Amazon product ASIN B0119HCSBQ
Still looking for core blacks in a size 14 if anyone has any leads...

Thanks fam.

Update:

Someone must have snatched them. They were up on the site about 2 minutes ago.

Last edited:
US Size 8 though, is showing up for retail.

Edit: looks like someone got those as well.

Last edited:
is buying off Amazon legit? I guess if it's shipped and sold by Amazon.com with prime it couldn't hurt to try right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom