ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nthat.gif

I was actually trying to be a good dude and leave the parking space i was in because someone was waiting. That beach street parking was valuable, so i'm trying to get the kids in the car, seatbelts on, and I drive a Suburban, so the roof is slightly above eyesight.

What pisses me off now is why didn't the person waiting for me to pull out see shoes on my roof? No love?
Yeah, what kind of BS is that?!?!  

Im still deciding if I want a pair of 350s or not...  And if I really want to shell out for the resell price 
laugh.gif
The only reason i did it was because i sold a couple pairs to get the cash. I ended up making a real good amount of profit and said why not. I wouldn't pay out of pocket that's for sure. 

The only reason i did it was because i sold a couple pairs to get the cash. I ended up making a real good amount of profit and said why not. I wouldn't pay out of pocket that's for sure. 
Yeah, thought about selling some shoes that I hardly wear and MAYBE get a PB 350...  Thats a big MAYBE.

Very happy with mine but I definitely wouldn't pay resale for them.
Yeah, really hard for me to pay that much money for shoes...  Plus with all the fakes out there, it is hard for me to "trust" regular local transaction... 

Back
Top Bottom