ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$200 isnt really bad imo...

Whats going to suck is when theyre super hyped and sold out and now you're forking out $300+ easily smh.

That's when you put the brakes on.

But I can handle the $200 retail.

@Sneaksfiend Retail is always better than resell
happy.gif
Always brother lol

The uncaged UBs were actually supposed to be the start of that, but a lot of release plans seem to have flown out the window. I still have a bunch of SKUs on my list for supposedly releasing unisex uncaged UBs but 3 of them are slated for June and I don't see that happening if we have these 5 pairs dropping end of the month.
This is all accurate.  Adidas' release patterns the last few months have been impossible to gauge.  Date pushes, cancelations of restocks, colorways not releasing in the US, etc., etc.

100% legit, I have this same pair myself and the blue dye running is very common and every pair I've seen has it. My guess is because it was one of Adidas 1st times using Primeknit so they hadn't perfected it yet, especially putting it on boost but these were super limited and they're comfy as hell. If you can grab a pair around the $250 or below area I'd hop on it.
Thanks! 

Got them for 240€. Very happy now.

I just saw this though. Retail price point is insanity for the uncaged... That's going past Jordan territory. Not sure if I'm in anymore considering it will be close to $300 Canadian before tax. 
from what site is this pic? I would like to check out pics of the shoes

Anyone can confirm if the silver metallic UB uses non continental outsoles? Is 220 a fair price?

Last edited:
Yes, and thats not a bad price considering. Are they DS?

Yes DS. I think I'll cop.
Maybe it's just me but my non continental UB seems to have the yellow plague boost issue, and impossible to clean. Doesn't seem to be a problem on the continental ones.

Yes DS. I think I'll cop.
Maybe it's just me but my non continental UB seems to have the yellow plague boost issue, and impossible to clean. Doesn't seem to be a problem on the continental ones.

Maybe I misunderstood your post. I believe the silver metallics are non continental soles.

I don't think they're narrow, just tight at the ankle opening.  I have a somewhat wide, flat foot, and I don't have any problems with fit other than at the top of my foot near where the knot of your laces sits.  I have a high instep, which a lot of people think has something to do with your arches or the width of your foot, but it really doesn't.  It's just the height of your foot, and if yours is on the tall side, then some shoes will cause tightness in that area.  Normally you would just adjust your lacing, but with the sock-opening on UBs, that's not an option.
thats exactly like me, i have the all inclusive package with a size 14 foot, high instep and wide feet......

UB Royal 1.0s sitting on the bay for a pretty fair price in a 12.5 

Still wouldnt pay over retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom