ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The remaining NMDs look w/E

Pass
I've learned from past NMD PKs that they are all an easy pass. And if there are dope ones, wouldn't lose sleep over it if I get a L.

There's just too much I don't like about NMDs that I'd rather pay $10 for a better shoe.

sick look. info on pants?
Levi's 511's. Always on sale at Macy's and I use coupons
nthat.gif

Pass for me. Not feeling the stripes in the front.
I actually dig that. That's what I like about the PB ZGs as well. Adds a touch of brand identification. Plus I am a Jordan 12 fan so toe accents I can get down with.

But all good, different folks. You're saving yourself $200 + tax (depending where you live)

I actually dig that. That's what I like about the PB ZGs as well. Adds a touch of brand identification. Plus I am a Jordan 12 fan so toe accents I can get down with.

But all good, different folks. You're saving yourself $200 + tax (depending where you live)
I haven't seen a picture that changes my mind. Seeing it in person might change my mind though. We'll see.

Finally found some DS SNS in a 12.5, but damn did market really go up to 480~ for these? 

Facebook groups are killing me

Yea I found a guy selling a used pair locally for 260, but fool kept raising the price everytime I agreed to it. SMH 
mad.gif

well that makes sense lol

do you know if they made Olives or Burgundy's in a 13?
They didn't make those either since they were an EU/Asia only release, believe both Olive and Burg only went to a US 12. Consortium releases like SNS usually go by half sizes and only go up to 12.5 

Atleast from what I know.

Last edited:
got around to completing the light grey leather laceswap on my chalks.  might have been back to stock by now but it was a ***** and a half to get these aglets through the small eyelets and I'm lazy.

Last edited:

They didn't make those either since they were an EU/Asia only release, believe both Olive and Burg only went to a US 12. Consortium releases like SNS usually go by half sizes and only go up to 12.5 

Atleast from what I know.
dang what a bummer.. hopefully they eventually get a US release

welp... at least I can stop the search now lol

thanks for the info mang

Back
Top Bottom