ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think those are sold already. some dude in my local fbook did a price/interest check with those in front of the store.

Oh, didn't know. Wish I lived in Cali or Virginia so I could visit them. They have the best prices when it comes to sneakers.

Do they ship?

No, but you can contact the roundtwoproxy on IG who can purchase+ship it too you. He's unfortunately not proxying today.

Just hit them up... prayers up

Good luck!!

There's no real reason to go to roundtwo to be honest. Follow their IG page and if you see something you like, get there the next day before they open and hope you made it there first. Everything good they get is gone as soon as they open since they usually post it up on IG the day before or before opening. The stuff they have on hand day to day isn't very impressive.

edit: tho I guess to be fair they posted the 3ms when they were open

Last edited:

Yep, adding the insole from my UB def helps.  Still feels loose for me though, but I think for some people that would solve the problem.  
The risk of going shorter is your big toe poking out. I wear 12.5 in Yeezy 350 and 12.5/13 in UBs and went with 12.5 in Y3. I have about half a size in length, but at least it's not poking out. 

Damn, someone got a steal on those 3M!! Jealous. Also, just copped another pair of OG Core Blacks in sz 12 from winnsports for $180 shipped. Great seller man.

Anyways, legit check on these OG purples? Got some more pics of boost from EBay seller. The quality control on the boost in the 3rd pic I posted freaked me out at first but I checked my OG purples which are beaters now and their boost isn't perfect either. I picked them up over a year ago from FTL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282056475361

Last edited:
Anyone have a pic of the black Y3 Boost with white laces? And know where I can cop identical flat white laces lol

I've read some rumors on various blogs/footsites that the chocolate 750's been cancelled. Too bad if that's true since those are pure fire.

lmao winnsports is legit bro people are just messing with you because people keep asking

do a search in this thread if you dont believe me

Last edited:
thanks! just saved me a headache

Bro ok theyre legit but ur the last person Im telling. Everybody should do the thread a favor and stop quoting people that ask. I feel like an *** saying that but **** it tired of the same redundant *** question :lol:. Im considering putting winnsports is legit in my gd sig

Bro ok theyre legit but ur the last person Im telling. Everybody should do the thread a favor and stop quoting people that ask. I feel like an *** saying that but **** it tired of the same redundant *** question
laugh.gif
. Im considering putting winnsports is legit in my gd sig
lol just searched winnsports in this thread and feel kinda dumb now. thanks for the help tho

Roundtwo (Hollywood) has a US8.5 3M for $200. Goooooooo!!!!!!!!
Just had someone proxy me these, thanks for the heads up man. If I could rep you twice I would lol, hopefully he comes through. $225 shipped for DS 3Ms couldn't pass that up (BNTL) 
smokin.gif

Was on the fence about uncaged but probably skipping for sure now

Back
Top Bottom