ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id say white>black>red

Ive already had the whites in hand for like two weeks now

I wouldve waited for the blacks if i knew they were dropping so soon. Got the white boost greys and blacks on release day.

Red might look better with black boost

Id say white>black>red

Ive already had the whites in hand for like two weeks now

I wouldve waited for the blacks if i knew they were dropping so soon. Got the white boost greys and blacks on release day.

Red might look better with black boost
I had the reds and sold them. Boost looks ORANGE and inevitably the paint is going to crack.

One Block Down's countdown thing is a bloody joke. When it reaches 00:00:00, no sizes came up. I waited for like 20 minutes, still no sizes came up so i decided to go to sleep. When i woke up few hours later, the red and black boost are sold out, and the white one only got like 2 sizes left, WTF?

Just got two pairs of Mystery Greys (same size) and noticed both have the same PO#'s. Checked my two Cream pairs (same size) and they have different PO#'s. Why are some PO#'s the same and others different? What do they even mean? Why Sway why?

There were two drops of creams, one in late December and one in early April. Likely two different production runs.

Man this guy drops the price $30 two weeks after I buy and I'm still a little suspect on the pair I received.
hilarious there's no buy/sell/trade/oops but we can post sus pair links to evil bay 
roll.gif

caveat emptor fam! 

Don't even bother with Offspring an hour from now. They don't ship Adidas products to the US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom