ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got through on mobile right at 9:00 and carted a size 13 in white and black but when I finally went through all the checkout and hit review, it said everything was out of stock and taken out of my cart. Same 'ol song and dance from FNL. On to the next one.

Looks like FL sold out already on whites and blacks, didn't check the Reds. Only size 10.5 in white was left from what I saw. Got through immediately and was able to check out a a pair of white and black on my phone like a minute after being live. Usually can never get through on Finishline

oh haha its aight. Thought FL dropped and I could've used a reward. At least you copped tho
thanks boss 
smokin.gif

Looks like FL sold out already on whites and blacks, didn't check the Reds. Only size 10.5 in white was left from what I saw. Got through immediately and was able to check out a a pair of white and black on my phone like a minute after being live. Usually can never get through on Finishline
reds were gone pretty quickly. had very low inventory numbers compared to the other two.

i was thinking the same. NMD releases made me shook on ADC releases though, and just said F it to the $10 shipping.

I had payment info filled and everything. By the time I said f it and submit, it sold out lol. Just going to be in and out with adc.

paypal or cc for adc? i have had zero luck using pp except for the first uncaged drop but ended up not liking those so returned them lol

Got to Finalize Order page on ADCa, and then got OOS notification when I clicked confirm order. Heartbreaking. Seems everyone went for the Blacks here in Canada.

Those went way too fast. Was looking for an 8
Well I saw it coming.  I have my post notifications on for Kith on IG.  So they started going off with the Jordans and the other Adidas consortium.  I knew the uncaged were coming, so I got ready and boom.

Back
Top Bottom