ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I need your guys suggestions.  I just got the white ones on Kith.  So I still have the first black uncaged DS that I bought from Champs.  Do you think I should grab the triple black uncaged from ADC and return the first ones back to Champ or keep the first ones?
def return the pair from champs. Keep the triple blacks if you score on adc later...

I need your guys suggestions.  I just got the white ones on Kith.  So I still have the first black uncaged DS that I bought from Champs.  Do you think I should grab the triple black uncaged from ADC and return the first ones back to Champ or keep the first ones?
I like the triple black. Worse case, you manage to get them, then compare at home and return the one you least like.

Definitely grab the triple black and return the first black.

FNL sucks but 200 is retail, the shops the are charging 180 are doing it on their own dime.
yup basically what it is. 

Shops only get in trouble for selling earlier than release date are usually Jordan releases, and that is why a backdoor is hush hush. 

Thanks guys for the input, repped.
np I got the greys the first time around because I was praying that I could just score the triple blacks later 
laugh.gif

They did charge $240 for the first uncaged pairs.....wouldn't be surprised if they charge $270+

Because they're fake.

I know this topic has been discussed before but I want to be 100 percent sure they are legit because I don't want to pay retail for some perfect replicas

Any of you guys compared win sports pairs to og whites 1.0 ? I tried looking on YouTube but nothing there. I wonder why win sports charges retail since they could easily charge over the way the market is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Where would be my best chance to purchase the triple blacks? Any other online retailer releasing these today?

Back
Top Bottom