ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, thank god I got on Kith.  I thought this would have been a straight to the product page type thing.

They had this for the NMDs yesterday. All the pairs were gone about 30 minutes after drop, so it was a better release than normal tbh. Didn't have to wait for that extended L.

I know this topic has been discussed before but I want to be 100 percent sure they are legit because I don't want to pay retail for some perfect replicas

Any of you guys compared win sports pairs to og whites 1.0 ? I tried looking on YouTube but nothing there. I wonder why win sports charges retail since they could easily charge over the way the market is [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

They had this for the NMDs yesterday. All the pairs were gone about 30 minutes after drop, so it was a better release than normal tbh. Didn't have to wait for that extended L.
usually when that L is extended, I end up with a W. It's when it's live for a short time is when I take that L

Has anyone actually cooked on the ADC waiting pages? I've never gotten through for Yeezy's or NMD's, and even if I did it never let me check out.

Back
Top Bottom