ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packaging is great on these Ace 16+ Purecontrol UBs
what size did u end up getting for these? 
Went TTS, same as UB size. Got a 9.5

They're very snug on the sides, but also very long. Lots of toeroom for me. I wouldn't want to size up on them.

I don't think they'll break in very much, they have an inner bootie that's probably carried over from the soccer cleat design.

Shout out to Running Warehouse and for being on the West Coast and for finally getting a shoe before the East. Thumbs DOWN for RRS. Cancelling VIP after this post.

MC are sick. Reminds me of a bowl of Trix
Congrats on cop but these aren't for me. No way I could pull them off
roll.gif

Shout out to Running Warehouse and for being on the West Coast and for finally getting a shoe before the East. Thumbs DOWN for RRS. Cancelling VIP after this post.

MC are sick. Reminds me of a bowl of Trix.

Already experimenting with some lace swaps lol.
Wow these are great! Are they available anywhere online?

Quote:
Anyone happen to have a sz 9 from the uncaged ltd in white? I was worried about a sz 9 not fitting and ended up getting a 9.5 -- soo.. If anyone wants to trade.. Hit me up!
[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED!!!Sizing/Release Dates/Rumors on page 1[/h1]
send that to the sigs / Buy and Sell section / PMs

Last edited:
black midsole too. The MC peeking through would look sleak. My favorite part about the 3m's is the white peeking through.

that MC pattern looks different. I'll take the MC pattern from the white one.

I think my biggest gripe about the Adidas MC is the uniform pattern. You can see each line. Its too uniform for me.

that MC pattern looks different. I'll take the MC pattern from the white one.

I think my biggest gripe about the Adidas MC is the uniform pattern. You can see each line. Its too uniform for me.
Agreed. While I've liked it's use, it could be executed in a more appealing way. I've always thought the stripiness gives it a bit of a Mexican blanket vibe, or like it was done with colored pencils.

Well they ain't Flyknit MC level but the colors they chose for Adidas' MC are nice and vibrant.

Probably the best Gradient pattern to come out this year.

We'll see how they compare to the Olympic pack in-hand.

Agreed. While I've liked it's use, it could be executed in a more appealing way. I've always thought the stripiness gives it a bit of a Mexican blanket vibe, or like it was done with colored pencils.
This will be just fine in CA
smile.gif

Def not a Trump Supporter-type CW tho.

Quote:
Quote:

[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED!!!Sizing/Release Dates/Rumors on page 1[/h1]

Sorry! Honest mistake! Was stoked when my shoes came and as soon as I noticed it was pretty big.. I just posted! I'll go ahead and

Sorry! Honest mistake! Was stoked when my shoes came and as soon as I noticed it was pretty big.. I just posted! I'll go ahead and
No worries. It's for your safety/protection and also declutters the thread.

Even though there are some cool NTers in this thread, there are quite a few lurkers and opportunist who cozy in here.

Back
Top Bottom