ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey fam, need some help here.  $230 via paypal for wool grey worn once a good deal?  Let me know what's a good price.  Thanks.

Hey fam, need some help here.  $230 via paypal for wool grey worn once a good deal?  Let me know what's a good price.  Thanks.
Ehhhh $230 is a borderline cop/pass for me. If they're super clean and look new I might do it but I'd try to talk him down 10-20 bucks first

Again, a subtle change that doesn't really do anything for me personally 
It is subtle, yes, but if you compare them to the CB 2.0s, while similar, the golds are vastly better (IMO, of course). Whereas, the A&Ms are not vastly better, if at all, than the TW 2.0s.

It is subtle, yes, but if you compare them to the CB 2.0s, while similar, the golds are vastly better (IMO, of course). Whereas, the A&Ms are not vastly better, if at all, than the TW 2.0s.
Don't get me wrong I really like the look of the leather but I just feel they were a little lazy with the uppers of the Gold & Bronze for whatever reason. Unlike the Silver where it doesn't look like any other 2.0 that's come out so far

Don't get me wrong I really like the look of the leather but I just feel they were a little lazy with the uppers of the Gold & Bronze for whatever reason. Unlike the Silver where it doesn't look like any other 2.0 that's come out so far
For sure, I totally agree. Even just some gold conservatively woven into the black could have been dope (or bronze with that pair). I'm still thrown off by the fact they didn't do more.

I wouldnt cop. I am the same size as you. I tried size 10.5 and they felt good but looked really big when i was looking down. I got the size 10 in the UB and the ankle was tight but broke in and is better now. The 11 will look like a big flipper on my feet which i hate. But thats just me
Thanks for your input bro. My 10.5s don't look that big on me, but yeah the 11 would def be way too long.
tell you're "friend" to give it to you for $220. He makes a little and you get something you want.
Aha thing is he knows he can easily get $350 or more and he legit told me deep down he's hoping I won't take him up on that offer 
laugh.gif
 didn't mention that we are from Aus and the market here is really inflated due to limited availability.

I'd hold off if it were me. I'm super anal about sticking with my 2 shoe sizes plus it'll be way better for you in the long run to wait and get the size you actually prefer as opposed to settling for another. If you're patient and stay looking I'm sure you'll come across a 10.5 for that same price at some point, maybe even a new pair. 
Hey same! Can never bring myself to cop anything outside my 2 sizes. But seriously considering this time cause it's tough af to get creams here for that price and figured maybe I could cop first and trade them for my size along the way or sth. Thanks for your 2 cents 
smile.gif

Yeah I would wait for your true size.

In the mean time tell him I will gladly take them off his hands right now 
laugh.gif
..... dead srs 
Haha thing is he's in Aus, not sure if he would do intl shipping 
ohwell.gif

No. Be patient my friend.
Will do, thanks bud 
smile.gif

Hey fam, got a inside tag of the wool grey and can you guys confirm if this is women's size.  Seller says it's men size.  Thanks.

Hey guys! I know the sizing questions are annoying, but I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out. I have a very weird foot. I'm an 8.5 wide. I had a pair of ultra boosts in an 8.5 but my feet hurt after wearing them once. Length wise they're not awful (about 1/4 inch space), but they're pretty narrow. I'm debating going with a 9 or 9.5. I can't try pairs on either unless I drive an hour to Chicago. Thanks guys!

Hey guys! I know the sizing questions are annoying, but I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out. I have a very weird foot. I'm an 8.5 wide. I had a pair of ultra boosts in an 8.5 but my feet hurt after wearing them once. Length wise they're not awful (about 1/4 inch space), but they're pretty narrow. I'm debating going with a 9 or 9.5. I can't try pairs on either unless I drive an hour to Chicago. Thanks guys!
Best guess is go with 9 if 8.5 is unbearable. 9.5 would give you too much toe room unless you don't mind. Try 9 then if still a tad snug remove insole.

I have really wide feet and while I'll get by with 10 in most shoes, my feet hurt in my first UB (a 10) so I've resorted to wearing without the insoles. However, my other UBs in 10.5 are perfect so I reckon a 9 would be good for ya.

Yes that is common. Unfortunately that was part of the process gluing those pieces together. Attempting to take that off with strong chemicals would most likely destroy the integrity of the glue and you might end up coming here asking how to glue that piece back on to the knit.

Barely noticeable and something you just gotta live with. Or you can talk to ADC and see if you can receive a replacement pair if you wanna go through all that.

@ZionD
 that's common

Thanks guys! I've decided to just keep them! Must say they are my first caged UB and I really like them, gradients don't bother me at all. Probably will still cop a 2017s in another colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom