ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icefuc*kingfire just bought a pair of ultra boost from me on eBay. Haha. Thought it was kinda cool. 
Haha thats strange. What pair did he buy? He's probably making bank off his sales so copping on ebay isn't too bad, I'm just more surprised there was something he couldn't get on his own

Silvers under retail is nice, i just dont see myself wearing them, and i have too man pairs like that already haha.

Good looks on the links!

Haha thats strange. What pair did he buy? He's probably making bank off his sales so copping on ebay isn't too bad, I'm just more surprised there was something he couldn't get on his own
A pair of olive ultra boost. Size 7, he said he's helping a friend cop an extra. He goes "have you seen our IG?" haha

Dawg Adidas gotta put more boosts in stores man. its impossible to cop on FTL or eastbay without AI help 

adidas playing that early 2000s nike limited game...

think about it...no reason for adidas to make an OLYMPIC SHOE!!!! only to make it this hard to attain. just crazy

olympic kicks shouldn't be hard to get your hands on. i.e. volt and orange flyknit racer/trainer in 2012

not to mention that they (adidas) and kanye totally lied about yeezy availability from jump street...saying they would be easy to get their hands on and its damb near impossible for most.

Last edited:
In Canada, Adidas Canada just launched it and there was only 8 Gold, 5 Silvers, and 16 Bronze, (not per size) exactly those numbers of pairs.

adidas playing that early 2000s nike limited game...

think about it...no reason for adidas to make an OLYMPIC SHOE!!!! only to make it this hard to attain. just crazy

olympic kicks shouldn't be hard to get your hands on. i.e. volt and orange flyknit racer/trainer in 2012

not to mention that they (adidas) and kanye totally lied about yeezy availability from jump street...saying they would be easy to get their hands on and its damb near impossible for most.

How exactly are these limited? Just because they are selling out doesn't mean they're limited. They're damn near on every website...

Back
Top Bottom