ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Black and Silver one is the Ultra Boost 3M. The grey one is the Ultra Boost Ltd Mystery Grey. Both are some of the more hyped UB and difficult to obtain. The last one is an Adidas Pure Boost ZG Prime. Not sure if that specific colorway is hyped. Based on the currency symbol on the Mystery Grey, I'm assuming you are in Kuwait? 
Are any of these hyped UBs?

Last edited:
The Black and Silver one is the Ultra Boost 3M. The grey one is the Ultra Boost Ltd Mystery Grey. Both are some of the more hyped UB and difficult to obtain. The last one is an Adidas Pure Boost ZG Prime. Not sure if that specific colorway is hyped. Based on the currency symbol on the Mystery Grey, I'm assuming you are in Kuwait? 

Yep. I'm in Kuwait. I'm trying to find some kicks so I can trade for the livestocks?

For those that triggered the CNCPTS EQT, especially those who ordered from overseas...have you got tracking?

Just remembered to checked my email and found tracking update from DHL E-commerce but the tracking stop on 7 Sept saying it's en route to DHL E-c0m distri ctr ? 
ohwell.gif

:edit: Those who ordered direct from Concepts.

Last edited:
Buying Solar Reds but want to change the laces to black. What laces do you guys use that come close to the factory ones?

dang that concepts collab is ugly as ever...look like a no name brand skateboard sneaker from walmart/bob stores

Back
Top Bottom