ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well most of the 2.0s and upcoming 3.0s are just rehash CWs from 1.0 in the new knit design. However they don't look quite as pleasing as 1.0s. A whole bunch of 3.0s that are projected CWs are on the first page and if I had to cop 1 it would be the maroons since they didn't release in the US. But that so far would be a stretch because I am not a fan of the translucent cage.

Hopefully my opinion will change once I see them in-hand.

truth. they`re all "retros" of the 1.0

I literally just bought a pair for $240 seconds before the posting... Assuming they will be charging shipping plus saves me from redialing so I'm not too upset...

just got in the texas ub. literally white 2.0 with a berry heel cup although the extra laces are nice.

2 for me and 1 for my bro but they bagged each one separate and shipped
Yeah, I don't know what they're doing- I got 1 for myself and then realized the code didn't apply, so I ordered a second pair for $147- they shipped one UPS and one USPS.

Nice pick up Ace, sorry to hear about your Achilles though- how'd that happen?

I didn't order those A&M's for that reason, never cared for the white 2.0's and the heel cup change wasn't a plus either

Last edited:
Just got these in from winnsports; the 1.0 weave is unrivaled...so dope! But, unfortunately they're gonna sit DS for awhile...ruptured my Achilles on Sunday
mean.gif
damn man...i feel your pain i did the same thing about 2 years ago. it's a tough one to come back from. you gotta be very patient but you will be able to rock one UB ha

Got these in yesterday. I'm pro 1.0 but they killed the Navy CW with the 2.0. The shade blending is a lot crazier in person so pics don't do no justice. Also, thank god for Silver lace tips so I can rock these with my Cowboys gear instead of just the Whites.

Last edited:
Just got the Texas boosts. Pretty clean but they really are just a white 2.0 with a burgundy cup. Wondering if I should put on the burg or gold laces

Just got the Texas boosts. Pretty clean but they really are just a white 2.0 with a burgundy cup. Wondering if I should put on the burg or gold laces
Probably would've copped if I knew other laces were included. The ASU PE had that same heelcup with the gold laces 
mean.gif

damn man...i feel your pain i did the same thing about 2 years ago. it's a tough one to come back from. you gotta be very patient but you will be able to rock one UB ha

:lol: yea I was thinking about stepping out with just the one on. I'm hoping my recovery is fast and without any complications. Decided to have it surgically repaired. shoesharks1 shoesharks1 I was trying to get back on the basketball court after a two year hiatus, and got stopped in my tracks literally...two weeks before my b-day at that.

I wish I could do that..
In that case, the CBs will be a lot more wearable as the whites can easily get dirty. I find myself being extra cautious with them, whereas I don't have to worry too much with the CBs, and they just look great and will continue to with wear. They also go with almost anything, so I'd have to say they're the safer bet, IMO.

In that case, the CBs will be a lot more wearable as the whites can easily get dirty. I find myself being extra cautious with them, whereas I don't have to worry too much with the CBs, and they just look great and will continue to with wear. They also go with almost anything, so I'd have to say they're the safer bet, IMO.

+1 for core blacks, easily my most worn shoe.

For those that ordered their Concepts x EQT Boost from outside of the Concepts store, did yours come double boxed with the Concepts box? I am asking since I ordered mine from Bait and it only came in with the standard Adidas box. Btw, if you are thinking about copping, go with your Ultra Boost size, not tts.

For those that ordered their Concepts x EQT Boost from outside of the Concepts store, did yours come double boxed with the Concepts box? I am asking since I ordered mine from Bait and it only came in with the standard Adidas box. Btw, if you are thinking about copping, go with your Ultra Boost size, not tts.

They only came with the special packaging if you ordered from their website directly if I recall correctly.

Special packaging only if you order from concepts directly.

Back
Top Bottom