ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What solid information is there that the release date on footsites is actually TB 1.0?
Nothing...  Although someone posted a chat pic from FootAction yesterday and CS saying that 10/13 drop is CB 2.0 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pumped for triple blacks finally releasing. Wanna make these my designated beaters.

This.

I honestly don't care if its 1.0 or 2.0 knit as long as they are available. I like the look of 1.0 better but id take either to make an every day beater

Triple Blacks 1.0s are NOT releasing guys. There's not a single piece of credible evidence that hints at this happening either

This was all started by some NT'r coming here yesterday claiming to have a "source" that gave him the scoop but didn't bother to share anything more or elaborate

Everyone in here just got so riled up yesterday that these blogs and others lurking decided to go with it in the heat of the moment and started posting it everywhere

Triple Blacks 1.0s are NOT releasing guys. There's not a single piece of credible evidence that hints at this happening either

This was all started by some NT'r coming here yesterday claiming to have a "source" that gave him the scoop but didn't bother to share anything more or elaborate

Everyone in here just got so riled up yesterday that these blogs and others lurking decided to go with it in the heat of the moment and started posting it everywhere
But Yeezy Mafia tho...  I thought he's pretty credible/accurate? 

But Yeezy Mafia tho...  I thought he's pretty credible/accurate? 
They posted it after it was on here and people started rumblings already so I don't consider that credible. They have good sources but no ground on these lol

This is seriously the post that started it all LMAOO nothing but speculation 

Back
Top Bottom