ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm excited for the triple blacks 
glasses.gif

Man im traveling through London now and i see some Boost available online that sold out in the states a while ago smh, i need a plug here lol

I picked up the Day One Pure Boost ZG in olive and they are really nice.

They look good on feet and the two tones of green makes them easy to match up with other olive colored clothing.

I have UB olive 1.0 and the Pure Boost's colors  look completely different.

If worn right they look high end lke the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG.
What kinda pants do u go with? Im struggling to match it haha

Does anyone know where I can buy pair of UB, any color and version (1.0 or 2.0), for under retail?  I have a bout 20 pair but looking for one to beat up at the gym running and on elliptical.  Uglier color, the better haha.  Thanks!

You can get the aqua ones on sites likes sweatshop for a lot under retail. They're a bluey green colour

I tried Sz 11.5 in the Black ones and I'm a TTS Sz 12 in UB. My feet were swimming in the 11.5. I need an 11 or even 10.5.
I don't like to see a knuckle print in the primeknit so a half size down works for me.  A whole size down would fit snug like a sock on my foot.
What kinda pants do u go with? Im struggling to match it haha
I wore a medium faded jean and a heathered olive Polo tshirt and a vintage olive drab Polo Sport jacket.  They also look nice with black sweats or black denim.

Take your color ques from the clothes that launched in the capsule and just search for normal pieces in department stores.  I try not to wear too much adidas branding to give it a high end look.

Luckily different tones of olives really work well together

I don't like to see a knuckle print in the primeknit so a half size down works for me.  A whole size down would fit snug like a sock on my foot.

I wore a medium faded jean and a heathered olive Polo tshirt and a vintage olive drab Polo Sport jacket.  They also look nice with black sweats or black denim.
Fair enough but that means it fits differently for each individual. Medium/narrow width people like myself should probably go down a full size. Those with wider feet should probably only size down a 1/2 size.

Take your color ques from the clothes that launched in the capsule and just search for normal pieces in department stores.  I try not to wear too much adidas branding to give it a high end look.

Luckily different tones of olives really work well together
Olive can look so good with many different colors and styles. 
smokin.gif

I really like this color.

Almost grabbed a pair but already have triple white 2.0s...is 3M a must?

I'm getting past the age where that much shine is acceptable. Had these carted and decided better not. Have the white 1.0s already too.

Last edited:
I BNTL'ed the 3M, reps given. *shrug* Free returns. I wanna see these in hand and after the Chalk/Cream Champs fiasco, I don't think I wanna do that again for another UB.

Cant decide which one I want more, TB or RC for my last Ultra Boost of the year unless they release 3.0 before 2017 haha

whats you guys thoughts which better

pure boost 1 or 2?

also is there a difference between the pure boost 2 and 2.0?

Back
Top Bottom