ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone help me? It's urgent. Are these real or fake

Thanks in advance.

i been a nike trainer typee of guy for years. but i just got hooked on the boost..now instead of going for the space jams i feel like id rather use that money for/towards more boosts..is this normal? theres so many good things about the shoe is hard to deny..
Completely normal man. Once you hop on the boost train, there's no going back. Be prepared to start dropping money on 4+ pairs a month, especially at the beginning when the feeling is fresh.
laugh.gif

I know Size? is completely legit but how long does a shipment usually take to get to you. I'm from SoCal and I put an order in on the 12th and it shipped out on the 14th. Tracking through the site only says "Dispatched". 2 weeks shipping seems kind of long. This happen to anyone?

completely normal man. Don't stress it. I've ordered from them plenty and had an order come to me in almost 4 weeks

i been a nike trainer typee of guy for years. but i just got hooked on the boost..now instead of going for the space jams i feel like id rather use that money for/towards more boosts..is this normal? theres so many good things about the shoe is hard to deny..
Id say scoop 4 pairs of boost for every 1 pair of Js. Lol.

Hi guys.. I got this pair of Ultra Boost 1.0 Triple White from a trade recently and not too sure if this pair is a legit pair.. Seller says he got it in Taiwan, Asia thus explaining the slightly different box label with Chinese characters and also the 'quality check' sticker on the side of the box. What are your thoughts?? Do help me out!

How is the boost movement in COL now?  
Lame, bunch of gradients, I haven't been in a AdidasPerformance store in about a month in Col but when I did, I asked them about what was coming, they say, nothing, nada, cero 

Outlets in here, around Brasil, they do have some stuff, no too unbelievable but still 

Hi, mine looks something like this. Just got these off an Asian reseller.. Is it legit though? please help..
The shoes look fine to me. Also a legit asian label. My burgundy/olive 1.0s have same label, glow in the darks, and I have a pair of CB 1.0 from overseas with the same label. I think you're good man.

Man.. really? Which part of Asia did yours came from? Wondering if you can take a pic or two of the box labels of the CB 1.0 and burgundys for me to have a look too, buddy?

The shoes look fine to me. Also a legit asian label. My burgundy/olive 1.0s have same label, glow in the darks, and I have a pair of CB 1.0 from overseas with the same label. I think you're good man.

Man.. really? Which part of Asia did yours came from? Wondering if you can take a pic or two of the box labels of the CB 1.0 and burgundys for me to have a look too, buddy?
They are all from China. I don't have the burg/olive boxes with me right now, but here is the CB and GITD. The only difference is olive/burg actually have a picture in the empty white space. 

Bruh, don't post so many pictures. Use the spoiler function.

You should really legit check BEFORE trading for/buying shoes.

All the Boost kicks that are about to drop in the next year [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom