ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

not everyone wears skinny ball-hugging jawnz like all the kids
roll.gif

Who cares how the jeans look over his UB.  

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is where there was a conversation about no show socks. Just wanted to say that Uniqlo updated their no show socks and they are ******* amazing. I wore them all day and they haven't slipped at all. Also they're not super thin like other socks.

I'm pretty sure this is where there was a conversation about no show socks. Just wanted to say that Uniqlo updated their no show socks and they are ******* amazing. I wore them all day and they haven't slipped at all. Also they're not super thin like other socks.
you mean the newer thicker one with the sturdy rubber piece at the top heel? 

I like these more than the super thin ones they also carry

Yup. I had their super thin ones and I hated them. These are so comfy. 

They were 3 for like 8 bucks too so I stocked up lol.

Yup. I had their super thin ones and I hated them. These are so comfy. 

They were 3 for like 8 bucks too so I stocked up lol.
Yesss, just bought some of these in HK. I hate no shows that fall off and it's hit and miss when buying...these stay on and they're comfy. Win, win.

Yeah I love those. I need more.

Back
Top Bottom