ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't get it. I didn't notice they were fakes. Did I do something else too? 
ohwell.gif

Can't you guys just pm me or say it? Stop with the memes. I'm too tired.. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
My 3Ms are legit, I don't **** with fakes. I see sarcasm is still not NT's strong suit.

Last edited:

Haha man. I get refill's joke but I seriously didn't even notice they were fufu until I inspected them properly. Is there some long elaborate story on how/why you copped them tank? With you being one of the main Boost guys in the thread (and one of the best Boost legit checkers), it's pretty funny to see you rocking them. 
They're legit dude

My 3Ms are legit, I don't **** with fakes.
Ah okay. It's weird then man. You pair's knit looks a bit different in that picture. Something seemed off. Maybe my knit (on the pair I currently rock) just looks a bit different because of quality control? Or maybe I'm just tired and stared at your knit too long. 

I have 3 pairs of 3M's and the shape is definitely different on one of them compared to the other two but none of them are fakes. 

Last edited:

Don't get it. I didn't notice they were fakes. Did I do something else too? 
ohwell.gif

Can't you guys just pm me or say it? Stop with the memes. I'm too tired.. 
eek.gif

Just giving you a hard time, all good. Not everyone here reads every post.

Tank's pears are legit.

I have 3 pairs of 3M's and the shape is definitely different on one of them compared to the other two but none of them are fakes. 
All UBs have variances in the knit, MGs were a good example of that, some people got pairs in where the left and right knit looked so different they were almost unwearable.

I copped these from adidas culver city so there's no doubt in my mind they're legit.

I would like to get my hands on some high grade fakes just out of sheer curiosity though, to compare to my legit pairs and see how the new fake boost feels. But I'd never rock em haha.

All UBs have variances in the knit, MGs were a good example of that, some people got pairs in where the left and right knit looked so different they were almost unwearable.

I copped these from adidas culver city so there's no doubt in my mind they're legit.
Here is what I mean man. These are two of my 3 M's. I'll take a pic of the 3rd pair later to show the difference between them. The shape is definitely way different between both. One is more "fat" for a lack of a better description and the other more trim.

Yeah all I really see there is just the standard variances you'll have between most pairs of UBs.

Once they go on feet most of this discrepancies go away.
Now, that I pay closer attention to it, my 2nd pair's knit pattern is more similar to yours. It is still DS. The pair I rock is the 1st one and its knit is a bit different than yours. Just ever so slightly. I wear it all the time so I'm accustom to it and judge all 3M's off it. 

Last edited:
@summeroflove lowkey flexin 3 pairs of 3ms. I thought i was special with my single pair[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]So many users on here hate you right now!!!(not me) LOL

I just got a pair of MGs off ebay last week where the toebox pattern is waaay off-center on one of the shoes.  Really noticeable looking at the outside of the left shoe, which of course the seller did not post a picture of.
mean.gif

@summeroflove lowkey flexin 3 pairs of 3ms. I thought i was special with my single pair[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]So many users on here hate you right now!!!(not me) LOL
Yea seriously! Zero pairs over here, thought they were too flashy so I passed. 

So what' your guyses strategy on taking an L on the RC's?
Pay resell! 
laugh.gif

@macg-3/3 [emoji]128579[/emoji]. Treat yourself to a pair of RCs buddy. The sneaker Gods have sent you a sign and u must comply. Hope (US)NT members have a safe, loving, and happy Thanksgiving holiday. [emoji]127867[/emoji]
Nah its @pg62  who won 3/3. He'll pass me one so that I can reward myself with resell for RC. Going to bite the bullet for 400.

Man, I can hardly flex. Only one was at retail. The other two were resale between $330-$350. If people wanted them, they were easy cops at those prices before. I hope to trade of my resale ones for the RC, which the current plan is to double up on. 

Last edited:

Man, I can hardly flex. Only one was at retail. The other two were resale between $330-$350. If people wanted them, they were easy cops at those prices before. I hope to trade of my resale ones for the RC, which the current plan is to double up on. 
Add cash then you got yourself some RCs. Whats your size? Maybe you can hookup @therefill  coz he's still kicking himself for oversleeping every release. 
laugh.gif

Yoooooo!!!@ macg---u seriously deserve it man!!!legit happy for u my dude. Seeing you go back and forth/debating YOURSELF on RC presale/resale, was classic. @Pg62 good juju and karma your way dude. U did a serious solid for a "stranger?"
#muchrespect

I think i just got overly excited by another dude's pickup. LOL Felt genuinely happy that u got an oop and that users on here are not ALL about that resale life.

Last edited:

Yea seriously! Zero pairs over here, thought they were too flashy so I passed. 
I thought the same but now that I have them I see how hard it actually is to make them reflect. Basically just look black and grey/white during the day and for sure fire.

On a side note, I wonder if the RCs will be the last 1.0 we'll see.

Last edited:
Yoooooo!!!@ macg---u seriously deserve it man!!!legit happy for u my dude. Seeing you go back and forth/debating YOURSELF on RC presale/resale, was classic. @Pg62 good juju and karma your way dude. U did a serious solid for a "stranger?"
#muchrespect
They're brothers

#muchrespect

I think i just got overly excited by another dude's pickup. LOL Felt genuinely happy that u got an oop and that users on here are not ALL about that resale life.
Thanks man. But we are brothers. I pass him 750's before now he's passing me 1/3 350's so that I won't feel bad for resell. 
laugh.gif

Thanks man. But we are brothers. I pass him 750's before now he's passing me 1/3 350's so that I won't feel bad for resell. :lol:

Mannnnn[emoji]128546[/emoji]. Couldnt yall have just lied to me. LOL. Restored my faith in humanity and sheet-now i'm back to hating[emoji]128540[/emoji] pg and macg i hate yall[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

@summeroflove-good foresight on the 3ms. You'd have to do unthinkable things to grab em at $330-350 nowadays-Chris RockXNewJackCity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom