ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size question:

my tts is a 12.5 and I'm notcing that my core black 1.0's are a little bit tight

- i consider my foot narrow and usually opt for a c or b width in dress shoes

- my toe is right where i'd want it to be 

should I move up to a 13? will it alleviate some of the tightness? 12.5 in regular NMDs, 12.5 in Kobe IX's, 12 or 12.5 in NMD PKs

Thanks for any insight/suggestions-  

Ah word.

FWIW, the user who posted the pic in the yeezy thread was runner4life. So we may have a lead
Doubt it. He's taken pics of posters in this thread and passed them of as his own.
laugh.gif

Some guy just countered me $460 on ebay. I can shoot you the info if you're interested. Luckily he didn't accept my offer or it would've been an expensive double up.

Thanks but im trying to refuse anything above 400. Tempting tho. Especially my bro got me yeezys for retail.

Size question:

my tts is a 12.5 and I'm notcing that my core black 1.0's are a little bit tight

- i consider my foot narrow and usually opt for a c or b width in dress shoes

- my toe is right where i'd want it to be 

should I move up to a 13? will it alleviate some of the tightness? 12.5 in regular NMDs, 12.5 in Kobe IX's, 12 or 12.5 in NMD PKs

Thanks for any insight/suggestions-  
Take out insole?  #teamnoinsole

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt. repped.

*runs to go buy more 12.5's*

Thx for the tip. shoe feels great now

Then after you get used to it bring back the insole. Thats what I did to my first pear. Insoles adds to the comfort.

Picked up my pears 
smokin.gif
  So stoked to finally cop for retail...  Sorry for the over excitement
roll.gif

won the bodega raffle for a pair of the olives. had no idea they fixed the sizing on V2s, i half sized down and damn they're small. Looks like I have my RC trade bait

won the bodega raffle for a pair of the olives. had no idea they fixed the sizing on V2s, i half sized down and damn they're small. Looks like I have my RC trade bait
Nice!  Yeah I've read TTS snug or half size up so I just went half up since its my first pear... 
laugh.gif

Nice!  Yeah I've read TTS snug or half size up so I just went half up since its my first pear... :lol:

Me too. Was able to score the coppers and went up a half size since that's what I hear is best to do with the V2s. Rather be able to fit in them and have to wear thick socks than to not be able to fit into them or be completely uncomfortably tight

haha i did no research on V2s, I wasnt even that interested. I got my pair of pirate blacks so I moved on from yeezys.

I went in to Bodega to enter the TB raffle they're doing and said screw it and just entered the yeezy one too :lol:

Last edited:
haha i did no research on V2s, I wasnt even that interested. I got my pair of pirate blacks so I moved on from yeezys.

I went in to Bodega to enter the TB raffle they're doing and said screw it and just entered the yeezy one too
laugh.gif
PB is the only pear that I really wanted from V1...  

Was contemplating grabbing a pair of the Hardens today for hooping but they damn near sold out already 
eek.gif

what is amazing about the triple black UBs is that especially for the big footers like me when you wear them visually its like you are wearing 2 sizes smaller shoe , kinda love this feeling 

Back
Top Bottom