ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I find them really nice. Can really use it at work.
Lol. Was that you who commented?
Yes Sir :tongue:

It's always cool to found NTers randomly 
roll.gif

His price is not bad. And reading from the comments he will have other sizes but changed his price to 405. Not sure if legit tho.
Yeah he went on mode ultra hungry. 
Still good, I tried to negotiate with the dude asking for 450 , that dude is ruthless ... 

Last edited:

Why do people keep asking how 1.0s fit compared to 2.0? They run the exact same imo and its not even close
tbh it is a very small difference but the 2.0's upper feels looser and more flexible than the 1.0 to me. so if you are borderline on size it could potentially make a difference. 

Got tracking info on 2/4 of my Reigning Champ ATC orders to far. 2 left to go. Really not sure if I'm going to bother with FCFS for the Triple Blacks tomorrow though. I'm still tired from standing in line at Adidas SF yesterday for 3 hours. 

Try to ask 400 or below. Or wait it out until most stocks arrive.
One of my friends told me to wait till the EU release, price will go down a little bit with all the kids trying to flip a buck. 

Only seen your bro @pg62 on facebook. He commented on my cream for sale post
laugh.gif
Who me ? Which one was your post? Was it the one with a good price? Or was I lowballing a little bit? 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Got tracking info on 2/4 of my Reigning Champ ATC orders to far. 2 left to go. Really not sure if I'm going to bother with FCFS for the Triple Blacks tomorrow though. I'm still tired from standing in line at Adidas SF yesterday for 3 hours. 
Just trade one of your RC's for triple blacks + cash (Assuming all 4 ship)

Hook up a Nter !? 
laugh.gif

Where he flexin?  
laugh.gif
All over the comments in one post of Adidas Ultra Boost Worldwide , he was unstoppable haha 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom